LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im searching for a gba emulator for my mobile but i cant find it...
(not asking for link but for name so i can search it up)

Also can i play kingdom hearts coded on this mobile ? (do i need to convert it or something...)

Well i hope that someone can help me and-uh.... THANKS
biggrin.gif

Helicoppa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This only applies if you have a Windows Mobile phone (Start menu, etc). If you do not, ignore this entirely. I assume so because the model you state is that of a battery for WinMo phones.

You seem to have found vGBA - this is part of a program called MorphGear. You do have to either buy or use the trial of MorphGear and its sub-emulators (there's GBC and SNES and such too). MG is decent but not the greatest; it's worth a try if you find games to not work in other emus.

The best two worth looking at are PocketGBA and GBACE. They both have decent compatibility and speed, but it can vary by phone; you may need to do some tweaking of frameskip and screen setup. There are a couple others, but they are not really needed. These big three (PocketGBA, MorphGear, GBACE) will cover most everything.

The main issue you will deal with is your phone - you might not have the speed or the RAM to run certain games. As an example, if you try to run Doom or any other FPS, you will completely fail in most cases. Try a few and you will probably find many that work well.

Inferior_Design

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a Palm Centro. I found an awesome multiple console emulator for Palm devices, and it turns out that it runs the best on Centro.

It's called LJP.
It runs NES, SNES, GameGear, Sega Master System, Genesis, GB, GBC, ATARI 2600, WonderSwan
Some games don't run, but that problem will be solved with updates.

I wish it ran GBA, but since I still have a DS, I'd rather carry around a SNES, NES, or Genesis in my pocket. It makes train rides a lot more bearable. I think I'll stick with Palm phones purely because of this emu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1