image.jpg
these bars on my screen

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the resolution or aspect ratio in the emulator you're using, and see if it still displays those bars. Also is the game runs full speed, or atleast smooth? Or are you using injects? You could also change the rom. Rom Hacks could also throw some emulators off.

Last edited by CoolMe,

CinnamonMina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the resolution or aspect ratio in the emulator you're using, and see if it still displays those bars. Also is the game runs full speed, or atleast smooth? Or are you using injects? You could also change the rom. Rom Hacks could also throw some emulators off.
Injects run natively, as the N3DS has GBA compatible hardware (due to DS mode being a thing) all roms should work as long as they are clean dumps and not a broken one
I am havin trouble with 3ds GBA emulation, when ever i play, i getView attachment 277721 these bars on my screen
use the injection method, dont use emulation

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How large is your SD card? If it is 128 GB, then it needs to be formatted with 64k clusters; if it is larger than that, then there is nothing you can do. GBA games are pretty much the main thing that does not work properly with very large cards.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How large is your SD card? If it is 128 GB, then it needs to be formatted with 64k clusters; if it is larger than that, then there is nothing you can do. GBA games are pretty much the main thing that does not work properly with very large cards.
this if it's a cia. I had the same problem on a 128GB card.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Injects run natively, as the N3DS has GBA compatible hardware (due to DS mode being a thing) all roms should work as long as they are clean dumps and not a broken one

use the injection method, dont use emulation
If he's using a rom hack inject, that could mess things up, though i'm not sure if that's case or not here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30