GBA Cheats on M3DS

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by storo1975, Aug 17, 2009.

1. storo1975
    OP

storo1975 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2009
    United States
    I wish to apologize up front for this topic. I tried searching on the forums to see if i can find the answer to my question but i didnt have much luck. perhaps i was looking in the wrong spot so hopefully someone can assist me

i just recently got the m3ds bundle pack and i love it. i finally get to play not only my NDS games on it but I am starting to play my old GBA roms on here too.
    It took me a bit to figure out how to install the GBA games but once i did that I was cruising.
    I want some assistance/guidance in how I can install the GBA cheat file onto the card.
    I tried the root of the microSD card but nothing. i tried putting the cheat folder into the SYSTEM folder and no dice.

I downloaded it from here so I know its good. I use the NDS cheat file here and works beautifully.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice