Hardware GBA Backlight! (AGB-001)

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone who knows how to help and not ask me if im sure I have a modded system...? (Ive been asked that like 3 times... Trust me, I know the difference.) Just to clarify, Its and AGB-001 Original GBA system with a BACKLIT AGS-101 screen with no soldering and is on the lowest brightness setting. Id like to know if there is a way to manually adjust the brightness without a switch installed. (And no, adjusting the pot doesn't help.)

hbk007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone who knows how to help and not ask me if im sure I have a modded system...? (Ive been asked that like 3 times... Trust me, I know the difference.) Just to clarify, Its and AGB-001 Original GBA system with a BACKLIT AGS-101 screen with no soldering and is on the lowest brightness setting. Id like to know if there is a way to manually adjust the brightness without a switch installed. (And no, adjusting the pot doesn't help.)

Can you post pictures of everything so we can better help?

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=797013823647040&l=171ef1867a
Here's a pic of the cable. This is where the wire for the brightness would normally be, but there isn't one. Can a wire be soldered there and then to a certain point to make the brightness higher? If anyone has a modded GBA could you send a pic of where the wire is on your cable?

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
there are 2 adapters one for motherboard with a screen conector of 32 pins another for a connector of 40 pins.
Since i cant see from your photos what adaptor you have could you tell us what adapter it is (32 or 40)?

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto