GBA 2 in 1 cart

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Wizard298, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Wizard298
    OP

Wizard298 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2007
    United States
    Does anyone know if this product have firmware upgrade for letting you use more than 2 gig cards?

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    If you're referring to the eWin 2-in-1, it doesn't use its own microSD card at all. The eWin 2-in-1 is a slot 2 GBA expansion cart that is used in conjunction with a slot 1 flash cart such as the DSTT. You store the GBA games on the slot 1 flash cart's microSD card. Most slot 1 flash carts (including the DSTT) support microSDHC, which be more than 2GB.

-Bri

3. Wizard298
    OP

Wizard298 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2007
    United States
    Oh I know that, I own an edge card I know how they work, but I recently found a site that has the DSTT GBA EWIN gba cart and it states that using 2 gig SDHC with it from your slot 1 cards, the gba cart may not work properly with it, which is why I was asking someone if they have one of these and use more than 2 gig micro card with it. here read this....

7. Please note 4GB microSDHC card might not work properly with DSTT GBA & Explorer expansion card. Use 2GB normal microSD card instead. Or use EDGE

This is why I was asking about it before I bought it cause I have 4 and 8 gig cards.

4. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    Hmmm...I can't think of why it wouldn't work with a microSDHC card, but then again I've never tried it. Maybe someone else can confirm.

-Bri

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice