Hacking gauging interest on wlips

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i contacted wlip about being a reseller so i can get some wlips to my friends and myself for cheaper.
the minimum order is 100 at 19 euros (about $28 USD)
so i'd need to lay down almost $3,000.
if i can get enough interest here (like 50 units at least) i might go through with it.
im not doing it to make much profit, im doing it to get wlips for cheaper for myself and for my friends and you guys.
they are normally 25 euros ($36)

so if you just want to buy one off me, i'd sell it for like $32, if you wanted 5+ i'd give it to you for $29 each, if you wanted 10 or more, i would give it to you for the same price i paid ($28) except you wouldn't have to buy a minimum of 100 of them lol.

if less than 20 ppl are interested , im just going to take the hit and just buy one for myself at full price and forget the whole idea.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laugh.gif
@ continue post later

How much are they normally without buying 100?

LordWill makes a good point about future Wii's not being compatible with the old wlips, meaning you would be left with a bunch of stock that nobody wants.

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
laugh.gif
@ continue post later

How much are they normally without buying 100?

LordWill makes a good point about future Wii's not being compatible with the old wlips, meaning you would be left with a bunch of stock that nobody wants.

they are 25 euros, ($36) normally.
haha i was done with class as i was typing my post so i finished it now that im back in my dorm.

yeah lordwill might be right, but im sure there are tons of people with D2a and d2b's who would be interested in a solder-free solution

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
yeh bud. LOTS of ppl still have d2b with cut legs. some friends of mine bought wii's from a local superstore bout 4 months ago...and they're d2b with cut legs, so of course there are those sittin there thinkin there screwed, cause they think it'll be modded cause d2b but cut legs, so they freak... all and all, both wlips, the d2b, and the sooner d2c wlips, would be sweet to grab once they come

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
possibly the 21st. thats what it says on their website but theres a possibility of it being delayed.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um would you sell them for reall or just say that you bought them and we send the money and you never send them and kepp the money?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um would you sell them for real or just say that you bought them and we send the money and you never send them and keep the money?

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yes, at $32 USD I would buy at least one Wlip from you - so put me on your priority buyers list for your first round of sales! My fear, though, is that US resellers are going to price gouge the shit out of the Wlip and charge upwards of $50 a pop because they probably can. I definitely won't bite at that point, but at $32 I'd be first in line!

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, at $32 USD I would buy at least one Wlip from you - so put me on your priority buyers list for your first round of sales! My fear, though, is that US resellers are going to price gouge the shit out of the Wlip and charge upwards of $50 a pop because they probably can. I definitely won't bite at that point, but at $32 I'd be first in line!
Same thing for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.