Hacking gateways 3ds zelda saves

albert69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys im playing zelda of time on 3ds with gateway firmware 2.1 and 3ds firmware 4.1 every few times booting zelda it keep creating new saves and starting new game i had this on toshiba sd card that came with the 3ds so then i changed to a samsung one and its doing it again so then i have just copy my save file to a another new sd card samsung class 4 and fired zelda up again and my save is back lol any guys know y this is happing im scared loosing my save as im got quiet far in the game cheers sorry im not good at explaing

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not entirely sure if this would be related, but in the past there were issues with firmware 4.1 that caused various problems with Gateway features. People who updated to a max of 4.5 resolved many problems. I'm running 4.3 and not having problems.

Like I said, this may not be the reason for your problem, but this has been a recurring issue in the past.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dam can i only update with retail cart i got some here but they 4.1 or lower

The only way to safely do it is via a retail cart. There is a topic (I believe one in the stickies) that can give you a link to site that shows what firmware update is bundled with the cart. If I recall (but please double check this before you would attempt it), Luigi's Mansion came bundled with the 4.5 firmware update. I'm sure that there are others, but that is the one that I've seen talked about most often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up