Gateway3DS - Problem with Bluecard

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by LegendaryFighter, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendaryFighter
    OP

LegendaryFighter GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Hi,
    first of all; I didn't where exactly I should ask this, but since I'm playing with a 3DSXL, I thought this could be the right place. If my problem doesn't belong into this section, I apologise in advance (...)

Well, here's my problem:

Some days ago I decided to play "5902 - Professor Layton und der Ruf des Phantoms (GER)" (in english it's called last specter); therefore I decided to use the blue GW card (for the first time) and a 16GB SD (Samsung). I copied all the stuff and started the game; everything was working, but after switching off and restarting the game for the third time, the game tells me "The save is corrupted and will be deleted".
    Ok, since I was only loosing about 2h of gameplay, I decided to continue and restart the game.
    But the next day, the same error occured; but now after 3h (:glare:).
    After this I changed the SD card an took a 4GB Kingston; but even this didn't work. Again, my sava data is corrupted and has to be deleted(...);
    Obviously, it's the blue card causing all this trouble - so what can I do? I guess there's now way to somehow "restore" the courrpted data, but are there any tricks to avoid those saving issues? Maybe some kind of custom firmware?

Thanks in advance for suggestion!

2. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    Never mind, didn't realize you meant the DS-cart.

3. NicEXE

NicEXE GBAtemp Fan

Dec 6, 2009
    Cyprus
    You might find more luck under the DS forums

Edit: Try some other ROMs and see if the same happens.

4. LegendaryFighter
    OP

LegendaryFighter GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    ok, I'll try it there. This thread can be locked, deleted whatever (...).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.