Hacking gateway won't load sometimes

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i have done 3 of my boys 3ds now with gateway, i have downgraded them, put emunand on all of them and one of my boys i have to keep installing the blue card as it must get deleted somehow after a few times,the other 2 are fine, any idea why i have to keep doing this?
regards

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would it be something to do with using an r4i to play old ds games? i just read if i load ds software i will have to reinstall?
regards

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes mate, think he puts his old r4i in an plays the old ones, the other boys don't, thats why its only him i suppose?
regards

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i once tried to make a different emuNAND on a different SD for trying out homebrew and such, and when i tried booting into it, DS profile wouldn't work, regardless if I used the blue card, i was forced to open up the webkit exploit and save my 3DS

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok mate, thanku, i will tell him his old r4i is broken lol, the, all will be good bert?
regards

You can update to 9.2 and use the timewarp.cia file to play games on the r4 card. But he will have to stay on 9.2, dunno. I haven't downgraded my 9.2 to 4.5 as I now have some zelda games I would like to treasure. I worked hard man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E