Hacking Gateway Update? PLEASE HELP

Trudes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I learned the hard way that the 9.6 update for 3DS messes up the EmuNAND the hard way, so I had to format my EmuNAND and now even in gateway mode im only on 4.2 :/ Does any one know how I can update to like 9.4 or something to be higher, and also does anyone know approximately when there will be an update that fixes 9.6? Thanks in advance.
Nate

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok well I figured Gateway has to do with homebrew and judging by your signature it would appear you know a little bit about gateway. Could you help me at all?
There was a key that you can press while booting the gateway so that gamecard updates can be read. There are some ROMs that update to 9.2. I think that the key was UP.

bunny5390

Newcomer
Trophies
the Land of the Rising Greenhouse-gas-emissions
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I learned the hard way that the 9.6 update for 3DS messes up the EmuNAND the hard way, so I had to format my EmuNAND and now even in gateway mode im only on 4.2 :/ Does any one know how I can update to like 9.4 or something to be higher, and also does anyone know approximately when there will be an update that fixes 9.6? Thanks in advance.
Nate

Check here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...ds-fw-contents-create-installable-cia.375993/

You should be able to install these to EmuNAND to update to 9.2/9.4/etc.

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update your emunand with majora's mask, that will put you at 9.4.
nevermind, looks like that may not be the case with the US version. essh suggests that Codename STEAM will do the trick though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night