United States
Gateway just released a new update!
Gateway-3ds.net said:
GATEWAY ULTRA v3.8 PUBLIC BETA

The big update is here!

We are back again with a big update! Heres what has been added:

*Support for latest sysnand version (10.7) for both 03ds and n3ds
*Arm9LoaderHax support
*Real Time Save (v2 and v3 hardware only)

With this new update all firmware versions above sysnand 2.0 are officially supported! We also bring support for the last entrypoint, A9Hax. And finally our big feature: Real Time Save. Please note that our Real Time Save feature is not compatible with our v1 hardware from a few years ago, but has flawless support for later hardware. The best way to know if your hardware is supported is to see what chip ID you have. if your hardware has an ID of 'S70P1D_1DY07' or 'EPR1L_F0LZ', then your hardware is supported and can use all features introduced in this update! And as always, ENJOY™!

GATEWAY 3.8.png

:arrow: Source: http://www.gateway-3ds.net/

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
At least you tried! But it's actually against the rules to post the Gateway's official site. I just wanted to let you know that.
Even if it's not directly linked to it, you still mention it.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol that post. I was like oh, the update is out ? Then immediately after seeing the screenshot I thought it was fake, because no one posts screenshots of that site. Then I thought the screenshot was too well edited to be fake, started reading and thought it was fake due to the numbering (it will probably be something like "Ultimate 4.0" and not "Ultra 3.8" since they support more sysNAND versions) and the mention of v2 and v3 hardware.

But well done anyway, at least the reaction isn't "meh, completely fake" from the beginning you know, even though it seems fake all the time, the doubt stays for a bit :P

Reactions: CIAwesome526

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice one. I fell for it really. Only two things you can try fixing in that screenshot if you can:

"Please not" in second sentence
"Enjoy" should be without trademark (unless it was intentional)

Also good thinking of avoiding warning by changing the website link domain, but still risky.

Otherwise, great job!

Last edited by Just3DS,
Reactions: CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until now This is the best one.
It got me first I admit although I knew there is only one hw revision of gateway. On a 2nd look on the serial it was clear
I thought they only had one version, too. But in their latest update they say the hardware from a few years ago was still supported but it was hard to do

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nice one. I fell for it really. Only two things you can try fixing in that screenshot if you can:

"Please not" in second sentence
"Enjoy" should be without trademark (unless it was intentional)

Also good thinking of avoiding warning by changing the website link domain, but still risky.

Otherwise, great job!
Thank you! And the trademark was intentional, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to...