MaximusX800

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All,

I am current attempting to do a system transfer from my Old 3DS XL on SYSNAND 9.0.0-20U to my N3DS MH4U on 9.2.0-20U. Updated EMUNAND on both consoles. Yes, the N3DS EMUNAND can be updated, from what I have seen at this point to the lastest firmware. The system transfer went through fine, however my EMUNAND on my N3DS is now stuck in a "Attempting to Connect to the Internet" for the final changes for the transfer. Even tho the Internet settings are correct, it will not connect and I cannot use EMUNAND. After I press OK on the error to connect, the system restarts to SYSNAND. I can get the Internet Settings of the EMUNAND by turning off the WiFi from the SYSNAND, then it will allow me to enable and change the settings, but once settings are set, it restarts again to SYSNAND. Also, if I force the wifi off, I can answer it no to not enable the WiFi, but then it wants me to format the microSD card and states eShop stuff will not be re-downloadable. Need advice or idea on how to proceed. Should I just reformat emunand and attempt to add my account to the system? Should I allow it to format it and attempt account linking?

Reactions: ryanjf97

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happened to me too.
I just formatted the emunand on the N3DS and upgraded to latest emunand again, then went to the settings and connected my miiverse. From that point I was able to download all my stuff that I had on my o3DS from the eshop minus the saves.

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This also happened to me, but I backed up my NAND of the first console, so hopefully we can import that into emuNAND at some stage.

MaximusX800

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Success!

As suggested, I just reformatted EMUNAND and was able to re-update it under Gateway mode, then added my account under system settings!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
so why were you able to get your stuff on eshop if it said if you format you will not be able to get it back? or did i not understand it right?

MaximusX800

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea, but instead of letting it offline format; to which it probably would of reset the SD hash/ID, using gateway to reformat EMUNAD, it allowed me to just use the system settings.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1