Hacking Gateway save file transfer

aclearersky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since now with the Gateway we can exchange save files as long as we are using the same game. So my question is , is there anywhere that has started gathering save data. I have seen a few posts where individual's saves become corrupt and they get a similar save from a member here.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge, there's no definitive source for this. Thus far, people have just stated their issue in the forum and requested a similar save from that thread, and members have obliged. It'd be a good idea to have a definitive source, though.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since now with the Gateway we can exchange save files as long as we are using the same game. So my question is , is there anywhere that has started gathering save data. I have seen a few posts where individual's saves become corrupt and they get a similar save from a member here.
I've never seen or heard of one. You could always just tell us what game you're having a problem with in the meantime. I haven't touched my 3DS' SD card since I first put it in, but luckily I've yet to encounter any save problem that wasn't my fault.

aclearersky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not having problems with any games but I just though that someone might have been starting to build a database or something similar. With saves that are 100% complete or before a boss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...