Gateway save file transfer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aclearersky, Oct 8, 2013.

1. aclearersky
    OP

aclearersky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2013
    United States
    Since now with the Gateway we can exchange save files as long as we are using the same game. So my question is , is there anywhere that has started gathering save data. I have seen a few posts where individual's saves become corrupt and they get a similar save from a member here.

2. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pok├ębro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    To my knowledge, there's no definitive source for this. Thus far, people have just stated their issue in the forum and requested a similar save from that thread, and members have obliged. It'd be a good idea to have a definitive source, though.

3. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    I've never seen or heard of one. You could always just tell us what game you're having a problem with in the meantime. I haven't touched my 3DS' SD card since I first put it in, but luckily I've yet to encounter any save problem that wasn't my fault.

4. aclearersky
    OP

aclearersky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2013
    United States
    I'm not having problems with any games but I just though that someone might have been starting to build a database or something similar. With saves that are 100% complete or before a boss.