Hacking GATEWAY PUBLIC RELEASE 2.6

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hm! That may explain why NSMB2 + 10 DLC installs fine.

It'll be a pity if that's true. :(

Installs fine in a American 3DS? Well, that sounds good to me.

I dont think they are EUR only. You can install the deMenu_2x.cia with the devMenu released by BBB.

I think devMenu_2x.cia is patched somehow so it can be installed via devMenu.

Cool.

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This is pissing me off big time, I've tried 4 times now. I've renamed the file devmenu.csu in 2.3.4 to devmenu.3ds and it keeps coming up as a VC super mario bros.3 rom! it's a 320kb file but it plays the game perfectly. Can anyone help me? bbb-devkittools.rar It's from this RAR folder.
Just clear the icon cache from the SD card.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just to be clear, you are trying to install the devMenu that was leaked by govanify, right?
No, once I got things sorted, I renamed the SDK 2.3.4 devmenu from .csu to .3ds, then placed devmenu.cia from the same SDK version on the SD card. I launch devMenu from Gateway and try to import devmenu.cia from the SD card root and it gives me this error that ApoQ got earlier.

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
No, once I got things sorted, I renamed the SDK 2.3.4 devmenu from .csu to .3ds, then placed devmenu.cia from the same SDK version on the SD card. I launch devMenu from Gateway and try to import devmenu.cia from the SD card root and it gives me this error that ApoQ got earlier.

You only can import Govanify devmenu

Saxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Keep using the .3ds one.

The .cia one you can actually install is the one leaked by govanify.

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The reason why Govanify's Dev Menu works is that it's decrypted, the BBB ones are still encrypted. So we can't install any of them until somebody (Relys?) makes a CIA decryptor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958