Hacking Gateway Guide?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I format the SD and mSD cards do I use standard Windows Formatter, or is there another program I should use?
For 64GB mSD for GW CARD format with windows as exFAT. Internal SD CARD must be FAT32. I would use SD formatter v4 from the SD association. It is the best.

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a somewhat easy way to switch between using GW and DSTwo (I recently ordered both)? Anyone have both devices and or know a way?

I personally just go into the system settings (if I'm already running Gateway mode and on my EmuNAND) to get back to my SysNAND and then run the DSTwo. You'll of course have to re-run the Gateway exploit after booting a DS game, but that's pretty easy to do (I have the Gateway exploit on my DSTwo). I don't believe there's a way to get the DSTwo to work on the EmuNAND (at least mine doesn't, even when booting to Gateway classic mode).

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally just go into the system settings (if I'm already running Gateway mode and on my EmuNAND) to get back to my SysNAND and then run the DSTwo. You'll of course have to re-run the Gateway exploit after booting a DS game, but that's pretty easy to do (I have the Gateway exploit on my DSTwo). I don't believe there's a way to get the DSTwo to work on the EmuNAND (at least mine doesn't, even when booting to Gateway classic mode).

What System Settings? The Profile exploit thing, or something different?

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What System Settings? The Profile exploit thing, or something different?

The 3DS system settings (the wrench icon). Going into the 3DS system settings will boot you out of Gateway mode and back to you SysNAND so you can run the DSTwo. I have no idea if this is the best solution, but it's what I do and has worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1