Hacking Gateway Files succesfully Decrypted

sharkie545

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im not sure if i just bought one of the first few clones but it only cost me 54$ and it was supposed to be shipped by dhl (but due to a mistake and it was shipped by china post) he is gonna give me a 25$ refund. so thats only 29$ total.

The tracking number i got works and its shipped to my country. ill update when i receive it (along with the original i bought too).

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im not sure if i just bought one of the first few clones but it only cost me 54$ and it was supposed to be shipped by dhl (but due to a mistake and it was shipped by china post) he is gonna give me a 25$ refund. so thats only 29$ total.

The tracking number i got works and its shipped to my country. ill update when i receive it (along with the original i bought too).

Where did you purchase it?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
bought it off of aliexpress, they offer buyer protection as well (pretty good used it before on a bad ps3 blueray drive i bought)

i also bought mine from aliexpress which was delivered is less than 5 days via dhl but i would not buy from a seller with 0 feedback & with more than one aliexpress accounts all selling gateway cheap this is why i believe he is not a genuine seller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always suggest kneepads with wheels to help with knee pain, then I get slapped