1. Zatananana

Zatananana Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Do you have the code that you can also befriend with the boss yokai in T-mode? Like in yo kai blasters

2. RagoXXXX

RagoXXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Puzzle & Dragons X Kami no Shou Blue (Puzzle & Dragons X Chapter of God) - Title ID 0004000000182F00

Puzzle & Dragons X Ryuu no Shou Red (Puzzle & Dragons X Chapter of Dragon) - Title ID 0004000000182E00

needs, the gateway for these especially for the citra, don't know their game id q.q

3. XiaNeko

XiaNeko Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Sorry but what does "put *citra_enabled below the cheat name" mean? Like actually put the text "*citra_enabled" in the Notes? 3f84e943-b931-498e-b00b-7dc88702147e.png

4. XiaNeko

XiaNeko Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Nevermind I get it now. The .txt file that contains the cheats is in the AppData. Turns out there is "*citra_enabled" already in there but when I try to press the SELECT key + UP key it still won't work.

Is there anything else I can do? Can anyone confirm if these cheats even work in the first place?
    P_20200508_211845.jpg

Last edited by XiaNeko, May 8, 2020
  5. YoKaiFan69

YoKaiFan69 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is their an updated version of yo kai watch 3 USA cheats for ver 1.3?

Last edited by YoKaiFan69, May 12, 2020
  6. LeoCarvalho

LeoCarvalho Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    Deleted...
    Because it was fixed in an earlier post which I just got to read today regarding Wild Pokémon Modifier code for Ultra Sun 1.2 in page 169 of this thread

Last edited by LeoCarvalho, May 29, 2020
  7. TSP184

TSP184 Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Hello, I'd like to make a moonjump cheat code for Mario & Luigi Dream Team, but I don't know where to start, does anyone have any idea on how to make these ?

I pwned U! likes this.
  8. HiddenEntity

HiddenEntity Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Which codes will work with Rising Ruby for Citra? And would it be possible to provide the currently known working codes? I've tried two variations on the EXP Multiplier codes, refill HP and AP, as well as 100% Catch Rate, but none of them seem to work. Thank you in advance :)

Hidden

9. Nuclear_Hazard

Newcomer

United States
    can you make "Legendaries to be played with in the Battle Royal Dome & Battle Tree(Super) v1.0" for Citra?

10. Shadowkitty806

Newcomer

South Africa
    Does anybody know where I can find pokemon X and Y wild pokemon modifier codes?

11. Johnnykillertech

Newcomer

United States
    Greatly need your help man. Your codes works perfectly, but is there any way to change the quantity to just 1 for all items. It's set to 80 and it drives me nuts having all that surplus. Would really appreciate it.

12. Lglaplante

Lglaplante Pkmn Rom Hacker

Canada
    Asking here because I couldn't find anything.
    Could anyone build a Walk through walls cheat for the ORAS demo ? There is a video by ScireM showcasing a wtw hack, but there is nothing linked(the actual code or instructions), and there aren't any clear steps on how to make a cheat like that unfort (I know there is a wtw cheat code for the full game, but it crashes the demo)

13. Ragnarschmidt

Ragnarschmidt Newbie
    Newcomer

Guatemala
    Hi there lads, I just read over the thread and was able to find some cheats but I'm still trying to locate some missing for POKEMON X 1.0, if any of you could share the following cheats, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Pokemon X/Y 1.0

- 100% Catch rate 1.0
    - Any Exp multiplier 1.0

14. HiddenEntity

HiddenEntity Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Tried the Exp Multiplier code for Pokémon Ultra Sun (Using the Photonic Sun rom hack), only they don't seem to work correctly. The rom hack is for v1.2 if US, but the v1.0 code is the one that kind of works, as it renames all my Pokémon and any that I encounter to "Egg". Is there a working code somewhere or is this error due to the rom hack?

Edit: Found a working code courtesy of ymyn. After checking the attached document, I discovered a slight difference within the first line of code. Works perfectly fine now. The post was on Page 171 for anyone who may want it.

Last edited by HiddenEntity, Jun 3, 2020
  15. Guyverd

Guyverd Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Anyone has the cheats for Digimon Universe Appli Monster?

16. LeoCarvalho

LeoCarvalho Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    Hello does anyone have Pokemon Ultra Sun v1.2 Max Festival Coins and Pokefinder Point Multiplier code (for Citra)?
    Would be greatly appreciated!
    I don't want to trouble @ymyn because he's already put up not to request codes in his profile.
    Thanks to all in advance.

Last edited by LeoCarvalho, Jun 20, 2020
  17. KoolAidtheRED

KoolAidtheRED Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Request Cheats for: River City: Rival Showdown

Specifically just for the time, either to freeze, reset, or change speed, though honestly I could also make due with one just to change/freeze the day your on.

I have looked around and only found one plug-in mentioned (that I can't even find a working link for anyway), but as I'm using citra I couldn't make that work anyway (unless there is a way to make plug-ins work that I haven't found). Not sure if this is an impossible game to get cheats for or if its just people are too busy, but I've seen other requests for it go unanswered, the timestamp for those has been for awhile back now though so I figured it can't hurt to ask as maybe someone new is doing work, or maybe someone has more free-time now than they did back then.

Either way, thanks for your time, and sorry if this is something I shouldn't be asking here, new to the forums.

18. Dinosnake76

Dinosnake76 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Can someone make a "Mega Evolutions don't cancel after battling" for version 1.5 of Pokemon Y?

19. mads_in_zero

mads_in_zero Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Code:
    Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia EUR v1.0 Citra
    00040000001B4100
    +[Get Exp 100 After Defeat Enemy(Always Enable) v1.0]
    104502AE 0000E3A0
    Does anyone know if this cheat will work on 3DS, or just Citra (saw it earlier in the thread, quoted improperly so the source isn't there)? Sorry for the newbie question, but I'm trying to get this to work on my game. I have checkpoint but the included version of the code doesn't work for me.

Last edited by mads_in_zero, Jun 24, 2020
  20. SilveosAlgentum

Newcomer

Mexico
    Does anyone here knows or have a mod to have past armors, like Gogmazios, Qurupeco, G-Rank Ceadeus, Gobul armors in MHXX?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Gateway, Cheats,