Hacking Gateway cheats through NTR CFW

Chris_Highwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately I've been looking for cheats for a lot of the games I have on my emuNAND (particularly Hyrule Warriors Legends so I can play with the high-level weapons before getting burned out on the game), however most cheats are Gateway/Gateshark cheats, and I have no clue how to use them without a Gateway card. I have seen NTR Client can run some gateshark cheats through NTR CFW, however I run Xubuntu and it seems NTR Client does not work on WINE (I've given up trying to troubleshoot programs on WINE since no-one ever seems to know anything about it). Is there some other way I can use NTR CFW to use Gateway cheats? I have a N3DS 9.2U sysnand/10.6U reinand.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately I've been looking for cheats for a lot of the games I have on my emuNAND (particularly Hyrule Warriors Legends so I can play with the high-level weapons before getting burned out on the game), however most cheats are Gateway/Gateshark cheats, and I have no clue how to use them without a Gateway card. I have seen NTR Client can run some gateshark cheats through NTR CFW, however I run Xubuntu and it seems NTR Client does not work on WINE (I've given up trying to troubleshoot programs on WINE since no-one ever seems to know anything about it). Is there some other way I can use NTR CFW to use Gateway cheats? I have a N3DS 9.2U sysnand/10.6U reinand.
you'd have to learn C and how the Gateshark codes function and how to translate them to C. just use speedfly and Google Translate with translation set from Chinese to English. it's all you can get for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.