Hacking Gateway Brick Question

amppp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an MT-Card but since it broke using the updater I'm planning on switching to a Gateway. I heard a lot about the bricks cause by using multiple cards and was just wondering if using Gateway after having previously installed MT-Card on the 3ds might cause issues? Or is it just the other way round? Thanks!

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't matter, if there is still brick code it would be based on the current launcher.dat on the SD card, not what you had previously.

However I believe it was mentioned by some developers that from their looking through the code, they couldn't find any bricking code (at least so far).

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still included, but is much more secure now. In other words, it should be less likely to trigger the bricking code on genuine Gateway carts.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: mznova

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you really just quote profi200, AKA the one that left this forum in embarrassment after being entirely wrong about 2.0's FPGA update being "impossible"? He doesn't know crap, he's just pulling what little "info" he has from ProjectPokemon.
Do you really think that profi200 is related to ProjectPokemon? He might be wrong sometimes but he works independend from ProjectPokemon and he has much more knowledge than you have.

Reactions: signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo