Gateway-3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Zanark11, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanark11
    OP

Zanark11 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2013
    Brazil
    Is about the next update of Gateway-3ds (http://www.gateway-3ds.com/) anyone could tell me if these any updates will meke the gateway-3ds works in 3DS Ver.6.3.0-12U, =D

2. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

GBAtemp Patron
    MichiS97 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 14, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Bavaria
    Nope.
    And if you read a bit more instead of posting right away you could have found out about that on your own.

3. Zanark11
    OP

Zanark11 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2013
    Brazil
    Man, it was just a question, some people doesn´t know about that stuff, if you don´t have patience the next time I post a question do not not answer ok =D

4. PolyChrome

PolyChrome Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2013
    Brazil
    Is it so difficult to you to read the sticky threads?

5. jqrn

jqrn GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2011
    This forum is pested with People commenting that you should read before posting. Get used to it here.
    But Them again, sometimes you actually get friendly replies When asking about firmware for 3ds. But sadly, you were one of Those that Got a sad reply.

But dont worry, you will get used to it

IronClouds and greyneon like this.
  6. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    It's actually more about people being lazy, expecting others to spoon-feed them their answers, when the people who know the answers more than likely had to put in the work (if you can really call 5 seconds of skimming"work") to find the answers themselves. Hopefully the OP will put in a few extra seconds of effort next time before being live bait for this pack of hungry wolves.

porkiewpyne likes this.
  7. Zanark11
    OP

Zanark11 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2013
    Brazil
    IronClouds you are right, but there some that know a few things of that and then enter in a forum and ask. And then I think the person will answer is angry about your question, why he answer you, just to call you with other words that you are dumb.... I know it is normal here I always receive that kind of answer but sincerely is not a thing to get used...

8. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    I do agree that the treatment some noobs get is unfair. But what's also unfair is when you have one group of people who actually put in effort to find their answers, and another group that make it seem (either directly or indirectly) that they're above that by simply asking their question in a new thread and expecting an answer. In my perfect world, people wouldn't start new threads asking questions that are easy to find, which would eliminate the need for more tenured members replying in a rude and condescending way. In others' perfect world, someone can start a new thread asking a question that is easy to find and get an acceptable answer with no rude, condescending replies. Sadly, this isn't a perfect world, and one has to put in effort to have their questions answered. Luckily though, the "effort" that is required in this instance is, again, about 5 seconds of skimming.

telumetan, greyneon and porkiewpyne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.