Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, 3/14? this is an EU console bro, I haven't got that US bullshit date standard on my console

It was in good fun. No need to get upset about it. Some people would be flattered if someone used their pic for a gag.

EDIT: He uses my "New Gateway" banner in his signature and I find it to be quite flattering he liked it enough to use it.

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
I
It was in good fun. No need to get upset about it. Some people would be flattered if someone used their pic for a gag.

No man you dont understand

I saw that photo, was super hyped and thought holy fuck I can now play my imports, and then looked at it again and

"wait a minute, thats my windowsill". Ive been had, by my own photo

Let down!! Nooooo.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I

No man you dont understand

I saw that photo, was super hyped and thought holy fuck I can now play my imports, and then looked at it again and

"wait a minute, thats my windowsill". Ive been had, by my own photo

Let down!! Nooooo.

lol, sounds like a weird time.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest... I was tempted to make a fake video the other day since my specialty is making motion graphics. But I didn't want to be that guy who got everyone's hopes up. That's why I've always been upfront and honest about any of the graphics I've posted about Gateway 3.0. I'm just out to have fun and not fool anybody. I'm just as excited as the rest of you are.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be honest... I was tempted to make a fake video the other day since my specialty is making motion graphics. But I didn't want to be that guy who got everyone's hopes up. That's why I've always been upfront and honest about any of the graphics I've posted about Gateway 3.0. I'm just out to have fun and not fool anybody. I'm just as excited as the rest of you are.
:( would have been awesome if you did that! sure you'd rustle some jimmies but it's all in good fun :D

Reactions: memomo and rasco13

juli299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looking at the ip-adress in the header of their emails, it can be found out that the gateway team is located in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Just wanted to let you know, because that indeed also means they're in the same timezone as china where it's currently 5:38 AM :)A release at this time is really unlikely, so I hope that when i wake up tomorrow, the update is released, but I doubt it :(

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking at the ip-adress in the header of their emails, it can be found out that the gateway team is located in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Just wanted to let you know, because that indeed also means they're in the same timezone as china where it's currently 5:38 AM :)A release at this time is really unlikely, so I hope that when i wake up tomorrow, the update is released, but I doubt it :(
Interesting

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Release in a few hours! That way they can work on keeping the site up and running throughout the whole day!

rasco13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I get my Gateway 3ds tomorrow so that would be amazing, but I doubt it.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Actually what can you do with the homebrew?
I mean I did see the vid but its practically not saying anything about that exploit.
And I thought gateway would be using a different exploit than cubic?

An 8MB limit with Ninjhax? That's enough for emulation and small time homebrew. Gateway has been confirmed to allow larger sizes. To be honest, Smealum got a little cocky. It's great he released it.. But to be so limited? Why?

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia has 8 letters
Kuala Lumpur has 11 letters

11-8=3

5:38am
5-3=2+8= 10
Gateway has 7 letters
10-7=3

Only one conclusion here...

Fuck knows when it's coming out.

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is this another troll or are they actually releasing in a few hours?

2Hack isn't a troll, just someone that likes to have fun like a lot of us here. He's very reputable in my book when he wants to be.

Malaysia has 8 letters
Kuala Lumpur has 11 letters

11-8=3

5:38am
5-3=2+8= 10
Gateway has 7 letters
10-7=3

Only one conclusion here...

Gateway will support Half-Life 3.

Fixed that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.