Homebrew Gateway 3DS: What is the gray card needed for?

Xeonhawk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does the Gateway 3DS come with two cards, and do you have to put in the gray card every time you boot the system up? Kinda confused but I plan on getting a gateway once it supports 9.2.0 =)

w0dash

noob
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why does the Gateway 3DS come with two cards, and do you have to put in the gray card every time you boot the system up? Kinda confused but I plan on getting a gateway once it supports 9.2.0 =)

The blue card will propably be irrelevant for > 4.5.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about it, wouldn't it be the blue card since only the blue card's sticker is blue, the card itself is gray? w0dash said enough about it if it was the blue card.

You're right.. I was thinking it was black for some reason.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To hack into Nintendo's Mainframe (<--- anytime you hear this word in a sentence, it means Level 5 1337 hacker SkILsZ are required) and retrieve important packets (codename: Ketchup).

Reactions: Stang and Kelton2

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It needs them to hack into the system.

and yes 1337 haxor skillz r required 4 dis

stagehands11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I meant the blue card. Do you have to put in every time you boot the system up??

that's what I thought at first as well but I just tried booting it up without using the blue card and it still works. looks like you only have to do it once. wish I tried it sooner though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night