Gateway 3DS update around the corner

afritxalchemy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's people like you all who support these effing flash cards that made the sales of the original DS tank. I get that people just wanna use apps and homemade games, and while that was fine and dandy, it opened the door to piracy along with the ROM dumping mofos as well. I flat out refuse to ever support the use of flash cards on the 3DS, and I don't care care how expensive the games are...BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB TO PAY FOR THEM ALL.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's people like you all who support these effing flash cards that made the sales of the original DS tank. I get that people just wanna use apps and homemade games, and while that was fine and dandy, it opened the door to piracy along with the ROM dumping mofos as well. I flat out refuse to ever support the use of flash cards on the 3DS, and I don't care care how expensive the games are...BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB TO PAY FOR THEM ALL.
Ooohhhhh, look at you. Mr. Fancy Pants with your fffffuckin job! Ya the DS sure did tank, huh? Damn near made Nintendo go bankrupt. Just a few more people using flashcarts, and poor Miamoto would be standin next to his buddy Iwata in the chow line. The HORROR! :O
th

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country

There's some pretty strong evidence to the contrary.
As it said elsewhere today, look at the iPhone/Android marketplace, piracy city, but the money keeps rolling in.
If someone has no intention to buy a game, it makes no difference if they pirate it or not. The developer was never going to make money from that person, and hence, lost none.

There's plenty of indie developers right now that don't have their heads wedged in the sand and are using pirates as a positive. Free advertising. Smart. Can't beat 'em, use 'em.
Now if indie developers that really need a cash flow aren't going off on rants about piracy, why are you?
It doesn't even affect you.

You must have read/heard this a million times before. That old argument is just flogging a dead horse.
At the very least in the console market, the person bought the console, that's money in someone's pocket.

And partially because of the flashcarts, the DS itself sold gangbusters through the roof.

Find a new horse, this ones had it.

Edit: And if Nintendo ever did crap out of the hardware market, ffs don't blame flashcarts, blame their utterly baffling resistance to get with the times.
No more pictochat on 3ds and a friends app that offers no communication between users.
A great great many kids out there are on xblive, playstation and steam online everyday, they're doing just fine. And here we are with features being taken instead of improved.
I've got a million more examples of Nintendo's poor decisions, that's just one.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
no, most people hate sky3ds because they pirate and can't have more than 10 games per cards. Of course there is a crack and a limitless card. but the hate came from the fact the limit is artificial and just for making people to buy more cards.
and it's not region free on the n3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello