gateway 3ds questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by anon3536, Dec 3, 2013.

1. anon3536
    OP

anon3536 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2012
    United States
    alright, i know gateway doesnt work above 4.5 but, im wondering has anyone ran the installer on newer versions? and if so what was the results, also i had installed the previous version of gateway onto my 3ds (4.5) before i updated for zelda and for some reason the system would still do as if it was going into gateway mode if i would go onto my ds profile like you would to get into gateway mode, i am gonna get another 3ds thats running 4.4 here soon now that 2.0 has been beta released to public so i can use it but im just wondering these things to see what might happen if i was to attempt it on my current system

2. DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 7, 2013
    Canada
    Um nothing, it really shouldn't work from my current understanding. The ds profile exploit has been patched from version 4.6, Im a little confused where your coming from...

3. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    You dirty necrophiliac

4. DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 7, 2013
    Canada
    Um... ok then

5. sgtkwol

sgtkwol GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    Old threads, over ~1 month without reply depending on subject/context, are considered dead. It is generally bad to reply to them as they are outdated.