Hacking Gateway 3DS - language problem

Blackikun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, i got a problem with the Gateway and my japanese 3DS.

I buy it for Youtube Videos (my japanese 3DS will get the capture board soon) and when i start a EUR Rom it will automatic select english as the language but i want german. I test now 2 Games (Super Mario 3D Land and Naruto Powerful Shippuden) and i only get english.

Is there any option to force german as the main language ot delete the other language in the rom?

P.S.: No, i don´t support piracy and play only Roms of the Games i own in real. Just in case someone may think i a wrong way :moogle:

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, i got a problem with the Gateway and my japanese 3DS.

I buy it for Youtube Videos (my japanese 3DS will get the capture board soon) and when i start a EUR Rom it will automatic select english as the language but i want german. I test now 2 Games (Super Mario 3D Land and Naruto Powerful Shippuden) and i only get english.

Is there any option to force german as the main language ot delete the other language in the rom?

P.S.: No, i don´t support piracy and play only Roms of the Games i own in real. Just in case someone may think i a wrong way :moogle:
I don't think so. The ROMS use whatever language is set in the 3DS settings, and if the language is not found they default back to English. You'll need to either set your 3DS to German (which is probably impossible on a Japanese one) or wait for the Gateway team to support language overriding.

Reactions: Blackikun

snk4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same need: I own a Korean 3DS and I would like to play euro roms in French. But I can only play in English. This is not a big issue but I have another request: is it possible with emunand to get a firmware in English instead of Korean ?

krzz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same need: I own a Korean 3DS and I would like to play euro roms in French. But I can only play in English. This is not a big issue but I have another request: is it possible with emunand to get a firmware in English instead of Korean ?

Not possible. Not actually, I mean. You should ask the Team Gateway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all