• Replies 1,490
  • Likes 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I am not doing anything of the kind. Otherwise I would have been trolled or flagged by now. And by the way showing off what? I don't make the products so I am in no way capable of contributing nor "showing off". heh... it has been like this all week, negativity of the internet. It is cheap to be negative and easy to sit behind a computer doing nothing useful. But such is how it goes.
Showing off by calling others stupid for falling for such a scam that you're smarter than everyone else for avoiding it, like I said we didn't pre-ordered or anything, it's not a crime to wait and see, at least the developers did provide a video demonstrating unlike Crown3DS, and no they are NOT accepting pre-orders yet, so before making a judgement of calling it fake, mocking others and pretending to be smart which helps no one in this case, you could wait and see like everybody else.

Reactions: WhiteMaze

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Showing off by calling others stupid for falling for such a scam that you're smarter than everyone else for avoiding it, like I said we didn't pre-ordered or anything, it's not a crime to wait and see, at least the developers did provide a video demonstrating unlike Crown3DS, and no they are NOT accepting pre-orders yet, so before making a judgement of calling it fake, mocking others and pretending to be smart which helps no one in this case, you could wait and see like everybody else.

I didn't call people stupid. And one person is trying to troll me here so this conversation is at a mute point.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
We still have one more day in this week. Well, unless you follow the Sunday-Saturday week instead of the Monday-Sunday week. Either way, nope. If you go to the previous page, you should see a post by Devin that details his contact with Gateway, and they're expecting it to release in a weekish.
heck few years ago we been using the Friday-Saturday week over here but for some years we started going the Saturday-Sunday instead, some countries here still use Friday-Saturday.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
We still have one more day in this week. Well, unless you follow the Sunday-Saturday week instead of the Monday-Sunday week. Either way, nope. If you go to the previous page, you should see a post by Devin that details his contact with Gateway, and they're expecting it to release in a weekish.
heck few years ago we been using the Friday-Saturday week over here but for some years we started going the Saturday-Sunday instead, some countries here still use Friday-Saturday.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Never heard of the Friday-Saturday one. Then again, I've never stepped foot out of the US. Either way, let's wait until July 7th is over before we start going "Oh, great..." again.

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Really? Never heard of the Friday-Saturday one. Then again, I've never stepped foot out of the US. Either way, let's wait until July 7th is over before we start going "Oh, great..." again.

Same here. Never heard of that one. But then again I never stepped out of PT either.

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
Man, we should be happy its is still better than nothing. We have something to wait for. Finally my 3ds will be out of the dust and Vita would be laid to rest for some weeks :P

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread has degenerated to pure nonesense.....yet here I am still reading it and posting...lol. I wish they would put this baby out already so the trolls will go back under their bridges and suck on lemons. Why are there so many haters in the world of gaming forums? I mean there are more Nintendo forum site trolls than there are Miami Heat trolls. Oh well.....I am enjoying about 3 different 3DS games I purchased recently (Luigi, Prof Layton, Mario Sticker) so that will keep me busy for a while. I really hope when SMT 4 comes out next week it does not require a 6.x update as then I will be torn, unless Gateway comes out and supports 6.x.

Also I wish they would just answer one burning question which is how will gave save backups/restores be handled. Ultimately that and firmware upgradeablility will determine how far this card goes.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is interesting, Gateway is actually accepting PRE-ORDERS at this time. First batch of the Gateway, due in two weeks, will not be working on the 6.0.xx firmwares. User interfaces will be developed after they get a solid v1.0 out there as well. Also, just a little bit of interesting information as to how they chose their retailers. Very interesting to say the least, as I see some shops that I have never even heard of. Seems very inviting of them... I do not know whether that would be a good thing or not...

What I sent them:
IZw05yQ.png

Reply back:
hMZJqQ8.png

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well this is interesting, Gateway is actually accepting PRE-ORDERS at this time. First batch of the Gateway, due in two weeks, will not be working on the 6.0.xx firmwares. User interfaces will be developed after they get a solid v1.0 out there as well. Also, just a little bit of interesting information as to how they chose their retailers. Very interesting to say the least, as I see some shops that I have never even heard of. Seems very inviting of them... I do not know whether that would be a good thing or not...

What I sent them:
Reply back:

Good thing that I'm still on 5.0. Can I safely assume that at some point they will have an update to make the first cards bought work on 6.0 as well? I don't care if it's now or in a few weeks or months, as long as I don't have to buy another card to get it working on 6.0 or higher later on.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing that I'm still on 5.0. Can I safely assume that at some point they will have an update to make the first cards bought work on 6.0 as well? I don't care if it's now or in a few weeks or months, as long as I don't have to buy another card to get it working on 6.0 or higher later on.

I'm not the official Gateway representative, but I think it's a safe bet they are going to have an update. Right now, their goal is to get something working for people at first. They did tell me that they have plans for things like user interfaces and managers at a later time, but the main goal is to get playable ROMs working for the first release. And haha, I haven't updated my game in six months, so either way, I don't see anything changing for me anytime soon. :D

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Same here ^^

Reactions: bluejon

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally some progress in the 3DS Underworld. Im more excited for other teams so they can learn how it was done to further progress in 3DS hacking. Lets go Supercard, dont let me down. I expect a SuperCard DSThree within 1 year :hrth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Stan4d @ Stan4d: Hello! from my kindle! (supposed to be rading abook for school)