Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well I received the quite generic reply below:

"Dear XXXXXX,
These days HK post site has a small problem.
They are working hard to resolve it.
This means the problem is just the tracking number could not work, but your parcel is in the transit.
Don't worry about this.
It will work soon.
Please be a little patient.

Have a nice day.

nds-card.com"

Strange thing is that the problem affects the ones who had their item supposedly shipped on the 28th, but the ones shipped on 27th not.
Oh dear, what have I done...

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
USPS just got my parcel in their system (from nds-card):

3MD7gre.jpg

^_^

I assume origin post is preparing means it hasn't left hongkong yet? or is it there and is being prepared to be passed through custom/handed over to us post?

Mine is still being processed for departure from hongkong, I guess they haven't got a plane full of mail for the UK yet :D.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just canceled my Gateway, Theres so much more things i could be buying while RHS gets their next shipment (which according to them due to demand they are not sure when their next Shipment will arrive).

Vas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Dude, you just came in and registered to tell us this...? Are you sure you are affiliated with this site?

I used to be an old member of gbatemp and have not been here for a while. however now that i got the gateway i thought to jump bac into the scene and see whats happening.

I could not remember my old login credentials so i signed up again.

I am not affiiated with cymods although they are based in my country and thought it would safer and faster getting my order.

Reactions: aiat_gamer

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Really? Can you elaborate a bit more? I am waiting on them to send mine!
bought 2 units of gateway and 1 unit of 3 in 1 ezflash last week. item reach my place within 5 days as promised. all inquiries answered straight forward. nice dealing with them.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
bought 2 units of gateway and 1 unit of 3 in 1 ezflash last week. item reach my place within 5 days as promised. all inquiries answered straight forward. nice dealing with them.

Weird, I ordered mine at Wednesday last week, and was told on Monday that were out...now they say they are out of stock on their website! I wish these sellers just were honest when they were out of stock instead of letting you for an item they don't:angry: have

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Just to ask: I am really thinking about cancelling my order from Eachmall since it has been a week since I ordered and so far, they have not shipped my order. I am thinking about getting the gateway from either tennsy.co.uk or cymods.com although the latter is pretty new and I don't think many know about it. Has anyone bought anything from them?

Reactions: Vas

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just to ask: I am really thinking about cancelling my order from Eachmall since it has been a week since I ordered and so far, they have not shipped my order. I am thinking about getting the gateway from either tennsy.co.uk or cymods.com although the latter is pretty new and I don't think many know about it. Has anyone bought anything from them?
http://www.teensy.co.uk/ is reliable.
I do not know the other site even located closer to my country.

Reactions: f0rCe

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally my shipping information is available on HK Post website:

Destination - Brazil
The item (RCXXXXXXXXHK) was posted on 11-Sep-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

This information is deceiving and I understand why there are a LOT of reliability questions. However I think HK Post just drops your parcel in a dark room until there are enough shipments to your country. Well now the wait for more 2 weeks are ahead of me (transit, customs time etc).
Hope for the best!

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.teensy.co.uk/ is reliable.
I do not know the other site even located closer to my country.
i have used teensy a few times and have had no problem with their service, even though i live in the uk i ordered the gateway thursday evening and it was delivered saturday morning. can't ask for a better service than that.......................sudeki300

keubibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I knew GW can't play online but... can i play local lan with my friend when i use my GW? ty :rolleyes:
p/s My friend use GW too and he also use original game card :D

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Weird, I ordered mine at Wednesday last week, and was told on Monday that were out...now they say they are out of stock on their website! I wish these sellers just were honest when they were out of stock instead of letting you for an item they don't:angry: have

i guess they short of supply. i'm sorry i should said "i received my gateway last week" but i ordered from eachmall around 2 weeks earlier.

j5fy.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.