Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
3ds-flashcart.com just replied saying that they need 1 week to get the card from supplier even though their website stated instock and will ship 24 hr after payment. $@(*$@*& I feel cheated zzz. Since it has already charged my cc, can i cancel my order now and ask them for refund ?

You asked before dude, no one can actually answer except them. Just tell them that you want a refund and hope for the best. How much did it cost you buy the way?

rycars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds-flashcart.com just replied saying that they need 1 week to get the card from supplier even though their website stated instock and will ship 24 hr after payment. $@(*$@*& I feel cheated zzz. Since it has already charged my cc, can i cancel my order now and ask them for refund ?

I get why other people are ordering cards from china etc, but I really don't understand why EVERYONE in the US is not ordering from modchipsdirect.
They STILL have stock, its in stock, they ship it when you order it...why the hell are you guys ordering from CHINA and waiting while you could be playing?
What am I missing here? I feel like I am taking crazy pills.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get why other people are ordering cards from china etc, but I really don't understand why EVERYONE in the US is not ordering from modchipsdirect.
They STILL have stock, its in stock, they ship it when you order it...why the hell are you guys ordering from CHINA and waiting while you could be playing?

Most often it involves a variety of factors. Lack of research, pricing, the need to "Have it now" or "Have it Later," the lack of information of good sites, etc.

Reactions: DigitalDeviant

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran

I am terribly guilty of this...I ordered from eachmall and now I have to wait for god knows how long. At least they offered me a refund but said that they would restock over the next 2 3 days. If they take longer I will do what I should have done in the first place: Order from Teensy.co.uk. Anyone from europe should do so as well, they will get their card in 3-7 days. Also they are very communicative and answer any questions almost immediately which I found to be surprising,

Reactions: f0rCe

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yup, which is why I ordered from them yesterday and should expect it in just a few days at the earliest. Oh and they give you 6 months warranty, BAM.

edit: and I chose signature requirement to cover my but in case it gets lost I can ask for a refund possibly...

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. This is ridiculous. Nds-card supposedly shipped my order on August 28th. As far as I'm concerned, they still haven't, and my tracking number still returns a "page not found". I did choose the cheaper shipping alternative, but a tracking number is a tracking number after all. Does anyone have any pre-Gateway experience with this store? Is this kind of shenanigans a common practice? By all means, they can take their time, but I wish they didn't lie about having the product in stock, and I wish my tracking number worked. That's what it's for. Tracking.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok. This is ridiculous. Nds-card supposedly shipped my order on August 28th. As far as I'm concerned, they still haven't, and my tracking number still returns a "page not found". I did choose the cheaper shipping alternative, but a tracking number is a tracking number after all. Does anyone have any pre-Gateway experience with this store? Is this kind of shenanigans a common practice? By all means, they can take their time, but I wish they didn't lie about having the product in stock, and I wish my tracking number worked. That's what it's for. Tracking.
No problems with the store for pre-gateway era.
Now lot of complaints i read...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey Mariko,

I ordered a few "odds and ends" on NDS-Card some time ago, with no problems. Transactions were stellar, and that was why I was actually recommending people buy from them. I feel extremely guilty for doing so, as I have been reading tons of complaints as of late. And the fact that they lied about their stock, you would be really surprised but a LOT of resellers pull that tactic. As to your shipping anomaly, that is really strange, as it shouldn't take more than ten days to update, not unless the HK Post site was just not working in general. :( More than likely *insert speculative face*, they overestimated demand for the product, and weren't able to keep up with the shipping. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hi Mariko,

I'm on the same exact situation as you. My order was reported as shipped on the 28th, however no tracking details are available at HK post.
I wasn't worried until I saw that people who received their tracking # on the 27th are able to see their shipment status at the site. But I cannot.
I have sent them an email asking why its not showing up, waiting for their reply.

lomaxx

Trophies
XP
Country
A lot of people are frustrated at nds-card misleading them that they had stock as far as I am aware no one has received a gateway from them via regular shipping. I preordered over a month ago yet my shipping updated tells me that it hasn't left Hong Kong yet.

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine from acekard.ca, the website was sketchy but they pulled through even with their terrible customer support and lack of tracking number, I received it in 3 business days.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Mariko,

I'm on the same exact situation as you. My order was reported as shipped on the 28th, however no tracking details are available at HK post.
I wasn't worried until I saw that people who received their tracking # on the 27th are able to see their shipment status at the site. But I cannot.
I have sent them an email asking why its not showing up, waiting for their reply.

It's probably not showing up, because they haven't actually posted it yet.

If I had to guess, I would say, those who got their shipping notice on the 27th, got the first batch of cards. Those on the 28th are waiting for them to receive a 2nd batch and haven't actually been posted yet.

Mine is in the post (tracking on hong-kong post works), but this is the first & last time I will order from the sponsor.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
USPS just got my parcel in their system (from nds-card):

3MD7gre.jpg

^_^

veemon147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received my Gateway today (Monday) from RHS.

No problems thus far, but I did notice that the red card has a spring-loaded microSD slot wheras the blue card does not. The slots are also in different places. Perhaps the cards were manufactured separately?

keubibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i update my 3DS EU to fw 4.5 with LEGO City Undercover - The Chase Begins (Europe) game card ? I want to use GATEWAY :P. thank you :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1