Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a freaking sticker, not exactly likely to provide any crucial protection. Think I'll remove the sticker on my red one actually.

In some cases, on some of my older flashcarts, the unit was a tight fit into the console. Removing the sticker actually alleviates that problem. With the Gateway, however, there is really no need to worry about that, as it fits almost exactly as how a retail unit ships.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That looks too damn good to be true. Free DHL shipping but $40 for EMS? Something's wrong here...
What Ryukouki said. Something seems fishy. Don't do it man you never no what could go wrong. Stay on the safe side. It's always better to pay 80 and get your product rather than paying 57 and not getting it.
Also, didn't people on the forums report having issues ordering products from aliexpress/ and didn't members suggest not buying from them?

edit---
why do they have an additional gateway listed for 83.50 with free shipping:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...y-backup-for-3DS-ROMS-For-3DS/1261618282.html

edit---another one :
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gateway-3DS-Play-backup-3DS-ROMS-For-3DS/1269544780.html

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THink of Aliexpress as a sketchier version of eBay. From what I'm observing, people are already balking at long time resellers, yet you guys lend your ear and wallets to the one that sells for cheapest without thinking about the reason why it's cheap.

liban100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That looks too damn good to be true. Free DHL shipping but $40 for EMS? Something's wrong here...

And look at his feedback as well

f947040f0554747e20bb01c3c31df678.png

cfb73689330c02ce69bdeebfab7f4cef.png

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And look at his feedback as well

*snip*

And, ladies and gentlemen, this is why I COMPLETELY recommend not shopping on Aliexpress. Please do yourself a favor, spend thirty minutes researching a bit, find a good reseller that you like, and make a good purchase.

Heat87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

liban100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aliexpress is a great site, i always buy my stuff from there, also they have a buyer protection with full refund, look at this link: http://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html

the seller got 14 orders, ppl dont care because of the buyer protection. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DHLD...kup-3DS-ROMS-with-GATEWAY-3DS/1288330390.html

Yeah but the buyer says Delivery: 3-7 days (ships out within 58 days)

So doesn't that mean you'll have to wait two months or something because he says he'll ship in 58 days?

fmj77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipsdirect has them in stock and I received mine within 5 days (I'm in the US). Didn't even preorder like many others did, so I'm assuming they have plenty available.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Modchipsdirect has them in stock and I received mine within 5 days (I'm in the US). Didn't even preorder like many others did, so I'm assuming they have plenty available.

They sure have plenty(maybe too much) of them, they charge me twice and send me 1 and the other one the next day.

baokia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also order from 3ds-flashcart but it just takes too long...can I cancel my order when they already charged my credit card ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy