Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows what happen with modchipsdirect? cant enter to website and also no sending the gateway yet.
I'm on their website right now, no problems. And I don't know about the gateway situation, but I hope it gets fixed soon because I was planning on buying from there.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's up with nds-card? End of the order before payment just shows a random shipping address? The one on my order page is okay and shows the correct one. Bug? Still good to pay?

a9cito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm on their website right now, no problems. And I don't know about the gateway situation, but I hope it gets fixed soon because I was planning on buying from there.

Thats fishy, i cant enter, hide my ip via anonymouse then i can enter, but cant login for encription situation... cant enter witoud hide mi ip. Fuc. already flush my dns cache and nothing

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats fishy, i cant enter, hide my ip via anonymouse then i can enter, but cant login for encription situation... cant enter witoud hide mi ip. Fuc. already flush my dns cache and nothing
Ctrl+F5? Delete cookies and whatnot? Try another browser? Working fine for me.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
What's up with nds-card? End of the order before payment just shows a random shipping address? The one on my order page is okay and shows the correct one. Bug? Still good to pay?
i encounter same bug before. better confirm your address, else they might ship to the wrong address.

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why but whenever I try to order from my credit card I am always shown a transaction failed or some other verification error(tried on aliexpress and one other site). Could it be because my credit card is from another country and I am trying to ship it to a country close to china because I am going to visit it this week to meet my relatives and will stay there for a month? Does anyone knows any site which doesn't have such issues with credit card payments and is legit?

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why but whenever I try to order from my credit card I am always shown a transaction failed or some other verification error(tried on aliexpress and one other site). Could it be because my credit card is from another country and I am trying to ship it to a country close to china because I am going to visit it this week to meet my relatives and will stay there for a month? Does anyone knows any site which doesn't have such issues with credit card payments and is legit?

call your cc customer service. i use to buy from aliexpress without any issue. u can try other retailer which accept payment by paypal.

hitman350

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in der Regel können wir nach zwei bis drei Werktagen Ihr Geld erst erhalten. Die Zahl von Gateway 3DS ist sehr wenig, es ist nicht festgelegt, dass Sie eins bekommen können. Wenn nicht, werden wir Ihre Bestellung bewahren und Ihnen die Ware liefern, wenn Produkte wieder kommen. :-)

They arent reply my email
Bought at Prima-module.com
and there stock was 20 but now 0 :(

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country

yup that sounds like exactly the reason it won't work. The fraud department of your credit card company will have put a temporary block on your card as it would flag as suspicious trying to send and order items to a different country (and rightly so - you'd be peeved if it wasn't a legit purchase and they just let it through). Give them a quick call, they'll pop you through and ask security questions, confirm that it is indeed you trying to purchase, and they'll clear the card allowing you to reorder

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i encounter same bug before. better confirm your address, else they might ship to the wrong address.

So how do you contact nds-card. Nothing on their site seems to work.

I fill in the contact form with my order number and always get the message that it failed because

"Please copy the characters from the image into the 'Captcha Check' text box."

Even though I have. I have tried multiple times and it won't send.

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ordered from spielite.de

@ the moment they have it in stock (they told me)

Here is my track (they really have it ^^)

Ship (P/U) date :Sat 8/17/2013 2:28 pm SHENZHENCN
Estimated delivery :Tues 8/20/2013 6:00 pm

Location 8/18/2013 - Sunday-
6:12 am In transit SENNAN-SHI JP
4:41 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
12:42 am Departed FedEx locationGUANGZHOU

CN8/17/2013 - Saturday-
10:26 pm In transitGUANGZHOU CN
8:58 pm Arrived at FedEx locationGUANGZHOU CN
8:58 pm International shipment release - ExportGUANGZHOU CN
8:57 pm In transitGUANGZHOU CN
4:20 pm Left FedEx origin facilitySHENZHEN CN
2:28 pm Picked upSHENZHEN CN

8/16/2013 - Friday-
9:49 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

Onslawt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many choices!!! Watch me pick a site and even though it says "In Stock", they really don't have it in stock or some other mishap...

I've seen that people have received their Gateway from aliexpress but what about N3dscart.com or one of the other sites? So far I'm leaning towards N3dscart because the Aliexpress site just seems weird...

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious to know, does N3dscart.com also send from China?

Yes.

In all honesty, you'd have a tough job to find any retailer that dooesn't ship from china/hongkong no matter the bs on their website. dispatching flash carts in most EU countries is illegal sold commercially. You might as well just go for the cheapest seller and not pay in Euros to some EU based site pretending their cartridges are sent from where they imply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)