Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipcentral is one of those slacker vendors that put only 1 sticker on the red cart.

ModchipCentral is crap. Take a look at this message someone left on the gateway forum. People are going to have to print the stickers themselves then.

"I would like to ask how do you get the sticker that covers the microSD side from a vendor that has 2 times now told me that they will not send a 2nd sticker?"

no_red_sticker_email.png

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ModchipCentral is crap. Take a look at this message someone left on the gateway forum. People are going to have to print the stickers themselves then.

"I would like to ask how do you get the sticker that covers the microSD side from a vendor that has 2 times now told me that they will not send

feckin canucks :rolleyes:

but do we really need the sticker, i mean they do have cheapest price and give you free usb charge cable dont they and usb reader
still considering ordering from them for that reason sticker is not worth $5 extr, usb cable . i really dont care about the usb reader

still debating between RHS since i ordered my dstwo from them and was happy with fast delivery ,MCC or MCD

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
To be fair most of the waiting time was them waiting in line to get their allotment from the Gateway team. (They were slow to order so last to receive)

For something not in hot demand like DStwo, I don't think they would be too bad. And they take Paypal which is nice.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be fair most of the waiting time was them waiting in line to get their allotment from the Gateway team. (They were slow to order so last to receive)

For something not in hot demand like DStwo, I don't think they would be too bad. And they take Paypal which is nice.
Mine left hongkong on aug 8th and its still not even in Germany according to dhl tracking.... .... ...

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Mine left hongkong on aug 8th and its still not even in Germany according to dhl tracking.... .... ...

So you payed for DHL and it took this long to ship?!

Mine has just left HK, and I ordered it on 08/10 (and it was shipped about a month later, on 09/06). Do yourself a favour and don't order from them.

I am wondering is it is going to be the same for cards other than Gateway...

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So you payed for DHL and it took this long to ship?!

I am wondering is it is going to be the same for cards other than Gateway...

no, but DHL is the standard german delivery... so as soon as that hongkong mail package arrives in germany, the german DHL will bring it to me... I can track the package via DHL, but it didn't arrive in Germany yet... still says its on its way from hongkong....

Reactions: aiat_gamer

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Received mine from nds-card yesterday.

good thing they put both stickers on the red card, and they are perfectly aligned. :)

No problem so far, but I only tried nano assault (jap version).

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine from nds-card is apparently in the UK now

" The item (****) arrived at United Kingdom on 19-Sep-2013."

Did not come today, so hopefully will have it Monday or Tuesday. So much time wasted just from hongkong post processing.

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am still waiting on my Gateway from nds-card.com, the package left Hong Kong on the 14th September..... If it is not delivered by the end of this month, I think it would be time for me to contact nds-card.com......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.