Gateway 3DS Availability

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by sonic2756, Aug 9, 2013.

1. irrimn

irrimn Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2013
    United States

APPLYING STICKERS IS HARD!!!

On a side note, if re-sellers don't have time to put the stickers on or apply them straight then for gods sake, why don't they just drop the stickers in the shipment box and let us apply them? Is this really that hard?

I kinda feel bad for the sticker job because I know it'll be neigh impossible to peel off and re-apply without it looking like shit. That and I've seen stickers been applied more straight by a 3-year-old. Guess they were REALLY in a hurry. XD

2. vasalpa

vasalpa GBAtemp Regular

Mar 25, 2009
    Greece
    B
    But we want our products sent by express delivery. Then I will be 100% satisfied.

3. Heat87

Heat87 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    Gambia, The
  4. justinkb

justinkb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2012
    Netherlands
    mine should arrive tomorrow, from teensy.co.uk - fingers crossed.

f0rCe likes this.
  5. aligborat69

aligborat69 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2006
    Mine arrived on 30th August in the UK and I was on a flight going on holiday! Got to wait until I get back to use it! If it came 24 hours before, could have taken with me!!

6. Louism92

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    Finally got mine, only issue i have is the sd card slot on the blue card is a bit messed, the card doesn't go in first time but after a bit of fiddling it does, overall i'm happy, bring on Pokemon X & Y!!

crazygamer007 likes this.
  7. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    well I guess I gotta wait then, but at least I got a response within just 20 minutes, that's encouraging, better then no response for several days ^__^

8. Louism92

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    That's where mine came from, if you're tracking a standard airmail pack then tracking is pointless, hardly updates! Only express delivery is worth tracking

9. f0rCe

f0rCe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2013
    Gambia, The
    That's right. My GW3DS was sent on friday. Since that evening Royal Mail Tracking says:

No Tracking No. from the national Parcel Service like DHL/GLS/UPS or whatever.

So all i can do is waiting... again.... :(

Edit:

In the morning (8.17h) it arrived in germany in the GLS Depot. I can use the same tracking number. Should arrive tomorrow! :):D

10. winslow549

winslow549 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2013
    Gambia, The
    [​IMG]
    My Card from dwtechz arrived today!
    ;)

11. Viaggiatore

Viaggiatore Member

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2013
    Italy
    So it seem I was caught in your "waiting net". But I want to be crystal clear here: as you know Italian customs is really "in love" with these kind of ordinary shipment, they can keep it with them 7-10 days, they check quite every package. So, because you are the only responsible for having shipped it to me with HK Post, I will not responsible in ANY way for ANY lost in transit.

12. Mr_E

Mr_E Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2013
    Ordered from teensy.co.uk and I have to say I am very happy with their service.
    I e-mailed them on the Friday night at around 8pm, had a reply within 3 minutes! (to check stock availability)
    Placed the order at 9pm, gateway was shipped on the Saturday morning and was received here on the Monday morning.

Fantastic service would definitely use them again.

13. Midnight Tboy

Midnight Tboy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2006
    received mine today from dwtechz :) Haven't had chance to try it yet. Reasonably fast delivery speed....though a week to go from UK to my doorstep is rubbish.

I'm not even sure if they used Royal Mail, as, according to the missus, some reason some kid walked past the front window and dropped it through the letterbox. Unless it was a neighbours kid down the road and it went to the wrong address!!!!

14. b17bomber

b17bomber GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    So RHS (USA) got their stock in today, but for non-preorderers, the page link says OUT OF STOCK.

I haven't got an e-mail telling me my item will ship though, of course they're probably still sorting stuff.

15. Aphilipe
    This message by Aphilipe has been removed from public view by raulpica, Sep 3, 2013, Reason: Posting copyrighted material -rp.
    Sep 3, 2013
  16. Ryukouki
    This message by Ryukouki has been removed from public view by raulpica, Sep 3, 2013, Reason: Reply to trashed posts -rp.
    Sep 3, 2013
  17. xyzmanas
    This message by xyzmanas has been removed from public view by raulpica, Sep 3, 2013, Reason: Reply to trashed posts -rp.
    Sep 3, 2013
  18. Aphilipe
    This message by Aphilipe has been removed from public view by Costello, Sep 23, 2013.
    Sep 3, 2013
  19. Stinkytrees

Stinkytrees Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2013
    United States
    I think modchipcentral is playing games, they said they might ship tomorrow, If they don't have the damn cards just say so. I for one will be refunding my purchase screw the 20$s for the refund fee ill just buy from another site and ill have it before modchipcentral even ships the other one. I suggest you guys do the same, as all they do is say tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow if you want your card NOW I suggest you get it from another site because this one is just playing with our money

20. placebooooo

placebooooo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia
    so finally, finally, FINALLY! RHS just said they will ship my gateway today, but havent received a tracking number or anything:

--august 30th-- me:Hi there. I just want to confirm that my gateway card is going to be complete when I receive it correct? People have been ordering gateway cards from other websites and have been reporting issues of missing stickers on their gateway cards. I hope NOT to have this issue and that all stickers on my gateway card will be applied and the order will be complete.

--september 3rd-- rhs:We send all products complete. Your Gateway 3DS will be shipping today.

21. b17bomber

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    I e-mailed them, but didn't get a reply. :(

22. JohnnyBlaze1986

JohnnyBlaze1986 FUCK GBATEMP!

Banned
    Aug 10, 2009
    United States
    Your mother's bedroom
    Me neither. Pre ordered two days ago. Sent two messages to General and sales.

My order says "partial". I don't know what the hell that means...,

23. justinkb

justinkb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2012
    Netherlands
    My order from teensy arrived as expected, in perfect working order as far as I can tell so far. Would recommend them.

24. b17bomber

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    God this is really annoying. I bet I didn't get in on the first batch, even though they said I would. I just know it.

Placeboooo, let me know if you ever got a shipping e-mail.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted