Hacking Gateway 3.6.2

soulskeeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
The OP on that thread hasn't been updated since Sunday night. There was a lot of pain people experienced on Monday with "after-affects" from the downgrade. Be sure to read the thread developments.

I've got two N3DS >9.2, but I'm waiting-and-seeing. The posts from Monday confirm the system is in a "not complete" downgraded state. So you may end up being worse-off by jumping to do the downgrade now.
omg dude this thread is 150 pages long how can I read all of this? how will I know if I can downgrade my N3ds or not??

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine for me
a gameid.txt will be created in the gw microsd along with the cheat name and address & value

Doesn't work for me ... I had the suspicion that there is a bug which doesn't save cheats because of a non existing .txt file to the title.
Maybe it's the game or something? I tested it with Resident Evil Revelations and it doesn't work.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Doesn't work for me ... I had the suspicion that there is a bug which doesn't save cheats because of a non existing .txt file to the title.
Maybe it's the game or something? I tested it with Resident Evil Revelations and it doesn't work.

Do you have a "cheats" folder on red card microsd?
Do you have plenty space available on the microsd?

D

Deleted User

I had many issues with it as well. I had it save then went and saved another one and they all changed to and then they started disappearing and glitching out.

NazoXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This update seems to have broken the Ram Dumper, making it pretty much impossible to search for un/signed codes.

NazoXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine here
did the previous update work for you? if yes then try search it on the same game with 3.6.2
I've tried it with all of my games, I get slapped with a message that just reads "Error" when I try to access the ram dumper or the New xxbit un/signed search on the initial dump.
The last update 3.6.1 worked fine for me though.
Could it be that my Launcher.dat is corrupted or something?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried it with all of my games, I get slapped with a message that just reads "Error" when I try to access the ram dumper or the New xxbit un/signed search on the initial dump.
The last update 3.6.1 worked fine for me though.
Could it be that my Launcher.dat is corrupted or something?
I only searched like 4 games with UnSigned 8 bit, 32bit
it could be a problem with that particular (but, I saw some people made cheats for them without problems, DBZ, BadgeArcade) ,
is your microsd larger than 32GB? mine is 32GB

NazoXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only searched like 4 games with UnSigned 8 bit, 32bit
it could be a problem with that particular (but, I saw some people made cheats for them without problems, DBZ, BadgeArcade) ,
is your microsd larger than 32GB? mine is 32GB
It is larger than 32GB actually, its 64GB.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
It is larger than 32GB actually, its 64GB.
I saw another user had errors and he's using 128GB, so not sure if the problems is related to microsd size or format (fat32, exFAT)
try a different smaller size microsd if you have any extra
and you could always email gateway if you ran into any problems or found any bugs

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Yoda much?
it sounds very natural i think, i don't think yoda speaks naturally though
it's not really speaking backwards, it is just emphasizing a part.

'all of the cakes, he ate' - sounds weird
'everything lost, he found' - not so weird

(my opinion at least)

Last edited by cearp,

NazoXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw another user had errors and he's using 128GB, so not sure if the problems is related to microsd size or format (fat32, exFAT)
try a different smaller size microsd if you have any extra
and you could always email gateway if you ran into any problems or found any bugs
Works fine on my second SD card (2gb), guess I'll email gateway on it, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.