Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so after repeating the same process for over 12 and counting times it seems to be a ratio thing i got it to launch once but it immediately crashed and said you must reboot the 3ds and im trying to get it to boot again

looks like a 13% success rate (percent just a placebo)

quangtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have 2ds fw 6.0 and gw 3.0.4
I have a question, please help me, thank
+ Current, I boot in Gw by web explorer, I can do the steps above update gw 3.0.4 -> 3.2, i can boot in gw by ds profile on 2ds 6.0 ?
+ Some games when running on gw message "An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com", ex: metal gear solid, tales of aybss... my microsd format exFat, i tried download all ver region of game, but it's same error. how to fix them?
Thank so much.
PS: gg trans. sorry for my bad english!!!!!

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case, since there are so many Pages:
USE A BLANK MICROSD CARD for this process. After it is done, return to using your normal MicroSD. Otherwise, you will always be in EmuNAND and it will not work.
Also, after you pull this off, you will basically only need the RED CARD ONLY to run the Exploit as you would back on 4.x (Settings, Other Settings, Profile, NDS Profile.....POOF!!!)
Works like a Charm. Been waiting for the day this would finally happen when we would only need 1 Card and not 2 or 3. LOL.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Well, back into the cupboard cubic ninja goes.... The DS profile exploit worked first time for me, following Gateway teams instructions, but on a second SD card i borrowed from my Samsung S5. I'm absolutly stoked about not having to endlessly swap carts! Thank you Gateway team!

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt work...:mellow:
can anyone even confirm this working on a N3ds? anyone got this whole setup working?

On my USA N3DS FW 9.0.0-20U
Yes, I got it to work fine after I pulled my emuNAND SD card and started over with a blank SD card following the instructions.

Gateway really needs to make it clear to not use your emuNAND SD Card for this until after you get it going.
After I got it to work, I put the SD with my emuNAND back in and it launches from the DS Profile with no issues.

The problem now is, how to un-do the failed attempt at installing it to my enuNAND and put the mset on the emuNAND back to normal...
It seems to be OK, but I'd still rather put it back to "stock"

TY89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've installed the NVRAM through the gateway menu with my emunand Microsd inserted, but not the mset cia. Will this cause any Problems?

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Shit... after just buying a Sky3DS four fricken' days ago.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Dammit. Had they mentioned what they were working on it would've been an instant buy. But noooo... Honestly, just the thought of having to constantly swap between the Sky and GW cards made it a real bummer for me.

Guess I can still use it as an entry point. But come on, Gateway! Dude.

Reactions: d0k3

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"With this firmware update, you will be able to boot into Gateway mode using just System Settings, just like on old 3DS! No more extra accessories required once you have done the setup!"

Haven't updated my gateway in a while, for the old 3ds' v9.2 you don't need to use internet browser anymore?

bastard016017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
:wacko: this is strange i follow all the step, i cant launch the devmenu i always get black screen. currently on sysnand update 20. new 3ds xl. i tried lots of devmenu all seems to get black screen. but i am able to launch title manager.

its us version

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Shit... after just buying a Sky3DS four fricken' days ago.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Dammit. Had they mentioned what they were working on it would've been an instant buy. But noooo... Honestly, just the thought of having to constantly swap between the Sky and GW cards made it a real bummer for me.

Guess I can still use it as an entry point. But come on, Gateway! Dude.
Look on the bright side:
You can loan it to a friend to play games with you.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"With this firmware update, you will be able to boot into Gateway mode using just System Settings, just like on old 3DS! No more extra accessories required once you have done the setup!"

Haven't updated my gateway in a while, for the old 3ds' v9.2 you don't need to use internet browser anymore?

Yes you do, that's why they gave you the ability to downgrade Sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @diamondsofmayhem, dont worry