Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdsAreSpies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I'm thinking of downgrading, but what firmware does the EU copy downgrade to?
I would need it to be 4.2 or below since my only working DS flashcard only works there.
(Stupid screen protector, tried cleaning it from under but it practically filled it with gunk. Crap screen cleaner)
Eu downgrades to version 4.5.

Reactions: MrJason005

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
:wtf:

You can install cia with emunand 9.2 and 9.4. With 9.2 you will need to obtain updates from somewhere other than the eShop.

Yes i know, but the last time, the emunand update take about 45 minutes and i dont know to repeat LOL This is why i ask if i can use emunand without updates... simply format emunand without settings->update, right?

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wish the game menu would be enhanced near the future. Going to the right all the time to get the right game gets a bit tiresome :P.

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I finally setup my emunand, and I have a question: I'd like to seperate my emunand and sysnand by formatting my sysnand. But, I have an ac:nl save on my system I really don't want to lose. Is there any way to backup a save from wherever digital games save to?

dodol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the new gateway 3.x doesn't support auto save like 2.x ?
I read the guide from their page and it say to quit game for saving.

TwoBladedKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wish the game menu would be enhanced near the future. Going to the right all the time to get the right game gets a bit tiresome :P.

One thing I'd like to see is folders, so I can store say... Zelda games in one folder, Mario games in another etc. Just make the rom menu look a bit cleaner without having to install them as .cia.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The reason for that is that Smash Bros. eats up all available RAM on your 3DS, even the internal running OS is overwritten. -- As such it has to crash back to plain system, nothing can be done about that, even on an original untouched 3DS using the original Smash Bros. cartridge, you will notice it does a quick reboot of your 3DS when exiting the game.

Late reply, but thanks a lot for telling me the reason, that is pretty interesting to read actually, i totally assumed it was a problem of the gateway compatibility or something.

To think that to fix it you have to run something else, one would think that doing that would make more RAM to get eaten

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I finally setup my emunand, and I have a question: I'd like to seperate my emunand and sysnand by formatting my sysnand. But, I have an ac:nl save on my system I really don't want to lose. Is there any way to backup a save from wherever digital games save to?

I'm trying to get it to work for me for pokemon X. Every other game transferred nicely to emuNAND and everything works, except pokemon says my save is the incorrect version, so I have to find a 1.2 pokemon update cia to hopefully get it working. I'll update you if it does work eventually :)

Reactions: Piepokemon

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QQ3DS SHOTS FIRED!

In response to Gateway's newest release and Sky3DS' innovation into the 3DS scene, QQ3DS says:

Today, we're proud of releasing QQ3DS , the best 3DS&DS Dual-mode flashcards for New 3DS and other any versions of 2DS/3DS/3DSXL devices, supporting all the way up to newest sysnand firmware V9.4.0-21!

Neither like some team still making users with endless wait for New3DS compatibility, nor cost inflated price to get poor and less features.
The QQ3DS is officially launched with the personalized features and friendly price, only US$76 , to feedback all of honestly QQ3DS fans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto