Not open for further replies.

wallcrawler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it.
Fake SD cards are sold like they are 64GB and are read by a Computer and it thinks it's 64GB, while in reality it's just 4GB or 2GB.
So, when you write files bigger than what it can hold, it just overwrites the old files. And now that the test program is trying to access those old files, and it can't find them, that means it's not the capacity sold for.
Confirmed fake, and immediate refund.

Something I just remembered, the SD card came in a Samsung cardboard packaging. Can the packaging be fake too or what?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a few questions...

What is the difference between N3DS and 3DS?
I have a Nintendo Red/Black 3DSXL 4.5 system - does the new update work with that?
I also have a Nintendo Mario/yoshi 3DSXL System 9.2 - DOes Gateway work with that?

I am really wanting one of those new 3DS LL systems. The LL is the XL version on japan right?
I was thinking about this one.. Any thoughts? (http://superufo.com/products/3DS/Nintendo_3DS_New_3DSLL_console___Metallic_black__JAP_.html) $165.00
Any Better Pricing anywhere?

Thanks
It's a revision for the whole handheld, a seperate console that can play all existing games. Currently available only in Japan and Australia/New Zealand, but there have been a few in Europe.
Both 3DSes you have will work with the update.
LL is the XL for Japan, yes.
Go to nippon yasan, 365games play asia to order a New 3DS (Shortened to N3DS)
Something I just remembered, the SD card came in a Samsung cardboard packaging. Can the packaging be fake too or what?
I'm not sure, you mean cardboard box and inside was the retail packaging? Or did you accidentally choose frustration free packaging?

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a few questions...

What is the difference between N3DS and 3DS?
I have a Nintendo Red/Black 3DSXL 4.5 system - does the new update work with that?
I also have a Nintendo Mario/yoshi 3DSXL System 9.2 - DOes Gateway work with that?

I am really wanting one of those new 3DS LL systems. The LL is the XL version on japan right?
I was thinking about this one.. Any thoughts? (http://superufo.com/products/3DS/Nintendo_3DS_New_3DSLL_console___Metallic_black__JAP_.html) $165.00
Any Better Pricing anywhere?

Thanks

yes for both
n3ds - new 3ds, that new version with extra ram and extra buttons that was launche recently

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's a revision for the whole handheld, a seperate console that can play all existing games. Currently available only in Japan and Australia/New Zealand, but there have been a few in Europe.

new console? that's too much, i doubt it'll have more than few exclusive games, i see it as more of a gimmick like ndsi.

blobox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alot of people are having problems with the Official GO.GateWay-3DS Server that is needed each time to launch the exploit, sometimes taking up to 4 to 5 tries before it works due to the load.

gateway30.jpg

And there has been great work done by Faio and Shadowtrance and bendrr over at GBATemp along with also Apache Thunder PM'ing me here with info, to get an off-line server working for the GO, see this wonderful thread for their amazing progress! :)

In the meantime, I have created using the off-line files an online stable always working even if there is millions of GW users accessing it an GO. domain over on my 'scmods.com' server for everyone to use anytime they wish, as long as of course they have an Internet connection.

Enjoy, the steps are simple, follow the normal Guides but instead of using go.gateway-3ds use:

1. http://GO.SCMODS.COM
  2. And then pick the version from menu that matches your 3DS Console Firmware.
  3. And Bang if everything works your exploit will launch.
  4. Enjoy, fast, smooth, one-time shot try! :)
Take Care, hope you like it, but remember thanks to those people over at GBATemp.

Stay Tuned as usual for more v3.0 GateWay Dragon Rocket Stages to Launch (Sorry no ETA!) :)

Do you know when the downgrade thigns will be out ?

Reactions: MrJason005

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've installed Big Blue Menu and every time I launch in Gateway mode BBM shows up as a new app, in the package and stuff, how to fix?

I had the same problem as well. That happens since your emunand is still linked to your sysnand, so back up all your sd card files and wipe out sysnand with the sd card out. That's how I solved it. It basically transfered my old sysnand to my emunand, with saves and eshop games. I followed the extra notes in this guide to solve my problem -link removed-

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's because the 3ds data on the sd card is shared. You will have to format either your sysnand or emunand via the settings so it will create a different folder.

Will it remove all my current app on the emuNAND or sysNAND? Also won't formatting make the console update to the latest firmware?

blobox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He said no ETA on the next update for 3.0, and that's when downgrade is likely to be included, so no.

"* Support for New 3DS is still a work in progress, please be patient!
The Launcher file can be found in the Downloads section [here], and downgrade packs for the different console regions will be added shortly!"

i don't think they are going to be released at the same time

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Now that 3.0 is out, can someone help me with something? I have gateway on my 3DS XL now, however I'm expecting to receive a new 3DS XL next week and want to set up my new 3DS XL as my primary legit system and my current 3DS XL as my gateway/homebrew system.Does anyone know how to go about doing that without updating the current 3DS XL to stop access to gateway? Thanks

Help?

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will it remove all my current app on the emuNAND or sysNAND? Also won't formatting make the console update to the latest firmware?

Not sure about the updating but it doesn't matter if you do it on emunand. And yes if you do it on emunand it will remove the apps from emunand but I don't think it will remove them from sysnand.

wiiu legend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it.
Fake SD cards are sold like they are 64GB and are read by a Computer and it thinks it's 64GB, while in reality it's just 4GB or 2GB.
So, when you write files bigger than what it can hold, it just overwrites the old files. And now that the test program is trying to access those old files, and it can't find them, that means it's not the capacity sold for.
Confirmed fake, and immediate refund.

Mine says media likely defective and it is overwriting and corrupting data. screw amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...