Status
Not open for further replies.

StickFigs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide, put the Launcher.dat on the root of my 3DS SD card and launched the site via the browser.

On the bottom screen I see "Loading Gateway..." and the screen swipes over to a blank white screen on the bottom screen while the top screen is still showing the browser and says "failed to load part of this page".

And it just stays on the blank white screen on the bottom screen, I tried waiting a couple minutes but nothing happens. I already tried clearing cookies and history but no dice.

Just keep trying, it should work.

Should I have the red cart in the system when I load the site or does it not matter?

StickFigs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide, put the Launcher.dat on the root of my 3DS SD card and launched the site via the browser.

On the bottom screen I see "Loading Gateway..." and the screen swipes over to a blank white screen on the bottom screen while the top screen is still showing the browser and says "failed to load part of this page".

And it just stays on the blank white screen on the bottom screen, I tried waiting a couple minutes but nothing happens. I already tried clearing cookies and history but no dice.

I just fixed the problem by reformatting the 3DS SD card and putting a fresh copy of Launcher.dat in the root. Woo!

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Should I have the red cart in the system when I load the site or does it not matter?
If you do have the red card in your possession, you should plug it in.
Same problem as wallcrawler. 64GB Samsung evo straight from amazon in factory packaging
Did that SD card come from a reseller on amazon?
Either way, run h2testw

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i have JPN game on my US 3DS
how to find the exact .cia update for that game ?
its pokemon AS JPN version
and where should i put that file ?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I might buy sky3ds now or not
THIS IS NOT 4CHAN BAN
Just relax N3DS owners. It will be out, that's for sure.
i have JPN game on my US 3DS
how to find the exact .cia update for that game ?
its pokemon AS JPN version
and where should i put that file ?
The update must be installed via devmenu or bigbluebox. It's in .CIA format, and you'll do the same for all other .CIA files.
I cannot say where to find it, it is not allowed in this forum.

Sammt424

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download (1).jpg

Reactions: Thomas12345

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dam you Gateway if you would have told me up front that it would take 4-6 months before you released a working update for N3DS, then I would have never got one. O well my own fault for believing the hype and not getten a Sky3DS. Thank god my Captain Toad for WiiU will be delivered soon.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Dam you Gateway if you would have told me up front that it would take 4-6 months before you released a working update for N3DS, then I would have never got one. O well my own fault for believing the hype and not getten a Sky3DS. Thank god my Captain Toad for WiiU will be delivered soon.

Erm what? Are you living in the future? The new 3DS was launched in Oct 11 2014, that's 3 freaking months. Exaggerate much?

Reactions: MrJason005

oZo61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the web site, and it told me to update my card, which I did. I don't know if it go borked, or what, but the exploit doesn't work. It goes to the launch gateway menu, then it says there is no card in the slot (there is).
If I try again, it just goes to the main menu.
I have super mario bros 2 gold edition 3ds xl with 8.1 firmware.
any thoughts?
Thanks!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Erm what? Are you living in the future? The new 3DS was launched in Oct 11 2014, that's 3 freaking months. Exaggerate much?
Yup.. He's saying that we don't have support for it.. And that he feels it'll be at least another month... 4-6... Makes sense.

Reactions: memomo

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
THIS IS NOT 4CHAN BAN
Just relax N3DS owners. It will be out, that's for sure.

The update must be installed via devmenu or bigbluebox. It's in .CIA format, and you'll do the same for all other .CIA files.
I cannot say where to find it, it is not allowed in this forum.
i found someone who upload about +200 .cia file for JPN game
but they all look like this

9z8itIs.jpg

i don't know which one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated