NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eliter1 said:
ether2802 said:
eliter1 said:
Burnt a fresh Super Paper Mario and got a DVD Error (324) anyone know what that means? Why am I the only one that cannot get this thing to work?

I have that too, try AnyTD to erase IOS249, then reinstall the cIOS_r7, I even install better the waninkoko's over Wi-Fi...!!
smile.gif

Just tried deleting IOS249 and reinstalled it and still got the same error. I am getting very frustrated with this. I have yet to make any of the loaders work.
cry.gif

If your using anything other then DVD-R your probably going to have a problem. So you should probably get dvd-r disc (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130950) or get a modchip installed.

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoNight said:
eliter1 said:
ether2802 said:
eliter1 said:
Burnt a fresh Super Paper Mario and got a DVD Error (324) anyone know what that means? Why am I the only one that cannot get this thing to work?

I have that too, try AnyTD to erase IOS249, then reinstall the cIOS_r7, I even install better the waninkoko's over Wi-Fi...!!
smile.gif

Just tried deleting IOS249 and reinstalled it and still got the same error. I am getting very frustrated with this. I have yet to make any of the loaders work.
cry.gif

If your using anything other then DVD-R your probably going to have a problem. So you should probably get dvd-r disc (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130950) or get a modchip installed.

I am using TDK DVD-R. What else could be causing the problem?

Kratozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my wii won't read ANY games, original or copy, not even on system menu, but my console is not bricked because i can navigate the settings, any suggestions?
I still have IOS 247 AND IOS 249,but not recent ones, older ones, could this be the problem.........should i start worrying about my wii breaking down altogether? it used to load a few games, then get stuck HELP PLEASE

jfitie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kratozero said:
my wii won't read ANY games, original or copy, not even on system menu, but my console is not bricked because i can navigate the settings, any suggestions?
I still have IOS 247 AND IOS 249,but not recent ones, older ones, could this be the problem.........should i start worrying about my wii breaking down altogether? it used to load a few games, then get stuck HELP PLEASE

Try using wadmanager to install the cIOS249rev7 found in my signature.

WizardOfOdd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Big thanks for the channel.

Can anyone just clarify for me : If I install the channel I don't need to install anything else do I? I originally was using the beta from my SD card loading through the HBC, but then I installed the beta channel.

Can I just install the gamma channel without first loading the cIOS for it from my SD card or do I still need to do that first? Cheers.

jfitie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WizardOfOdd said:
Big thanks for the channel.

Can anyone just clarify for me : If I install the channel I don't need to install anything else do I? I originally was using the beta from my SD card loading through the HBC, but then I installed the beta channel.

Can I just install the gamma channel without first loading the cIOS for it from my SD card or do I still need to do that first? Cheers.

Install both cIOS249rev7 and the channel, that's all.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Frostman55 said:
Hello all.I just got my wii and I d/l Djtaz's gamma zip. Did the Zelda hack then went in the Homebrew channel and installed the Cios. Then I was going to get my wireless going to do the safe 3.3 update and noticed at the top right it said ver 3.3u Would my wii been at that update from the store?Anyways havn't connected to net yet. Tried a backup game from the gamma loader and it worked great. Thats all I've done so far. Should I do anything with the update?And Also how do I get the game to play from the disk channel?says can't read? Thanks Djtaz for putting those files together and great job Wiigator your awsome!!
At the moment you have to do it each time you turn you wii on and off , but someone is working on that at the moment
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=115813

Awesome turtwig said:
Thanks mate, works like a charm. But does it have the same compatibility list as the backup loader 0.3b?
Better compatibility - only a few games dont work on this one

QUOTE(Mrkinator @ Nov 15 2008, 08:16 AM)
YAY!! 3 cheers for everyone involved!

Quick question, there's no new cIOS right? If we have the one from 0.3 we're fine? (I'm just starting the download, thats why I'm asking)
There is a new cIOS - its in my zip file - u may need to remove the old cIOS249 with anytitle deleter first , but it usually overwrites it so try just installing it first.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eliter1 said:
I think your re-installing the old cIOS249 - get the new one in my zip and try that - same name , different file

QUOTE(sentinel5000 @ Nov 15 2008, 09:09 AM) Does beta work with the new cIOS, I mean, can I use beta and gamma together??
Nope - gamma has all the same features of beta , and more added in ... no need for beta any more

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just added your name to the thanks channel version - ill add all i need and re-upload - looks cool - ill add to my zip when its done if you dont mind with all credits of course

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

I HAD THIS HAPPEN and wad manager DID NOT uninstall the files properly i HAD TO USE anytitledeleter....IF you have DVDX installed UNINSTALL IT that is half the problem...then go to Anytitle deleter (i had to put the DOL in my root and boot it with the twilight hack after uninstalling dvdx but if you keep the homebrew channel installed SOME apps will still load...anytitle deleter lucky for us is one of them) run anytitle deleter and delete IOS249 and IOS247....then reinstall the CIOS installer that comes with wiigators backup loader your wii WILL LOAD NORMAL GAMES AGAIN (may need to reinstall both CIOS's infact it wouldnt hurt to run both C IOS249 and C IOS247 but i would wadger you do IOS249 as your LAST cios install just to make sure the loader will work proper when all is back to par...

I HAVE BEEN WERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW channels fail to load, (except the homebrew channel) and real wii games wont work....THIS IS A MESSED UP IOS...trust me on this one...I have been in your shoes scared i bricked it for good as well...USE ANY TITLE DELETER NOT WADMANAGER

wadmanager FAILS to uninstall the CIOS if you ran CIOS5 or CIOS_FIX so use anytitle deleter...on my 3.2U wii i had that issue....

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason
none of the wads are auto-boot with force ntsc, can someone make one? easier for wife to test for me
smile.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
WOW I went out of town for a couple of day , and came back on a whole lot of excitement , Gamma release and Menu patch new Cios , I'm impressed , Greta job all , Djtaz nice looking channel , Arm The Homeless nice collection though what is the benefits of the menu patcher ??

Posts merged

WOW I went out of town for a couple of days , and came back on a whole lot of excitement , Gamma release and Menu patch new Cios , I'm impressed , Greta job all , Djtaz nice looking channel , Arm The Homeless nice collection though what is the benefits of the menu patcher ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: