OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
goku1980 said:
taz this got the cios or do i need to dl that 2
The top zip in my sig has everything you need - the channel on its own doesnt , you need to download the cIOS for that one.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think thats one of the few issue games

Medal of honour 2
Red Steel
Splinter Cell Double Agemt
.... but again wrong thread for them questions
tongue.gif

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like with all previous loaders, I cannot get this to work! This time I am having a different problem. I load the channel and then It gets stuck at a black screen. Any advice?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eliter1 said:
Like with all previous loaders, I cannot get this to work! This time I am having a different problem. I load the channel and then It gets stuck at a black screen. Any advice?

What game are you trying ?

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
eliter1 said:

I go to the Wii menu and then press start on the backup launcher and ten I get a black screen. I don't see anything other than the banner and the black screen. The game in my drive is Super Paper Mario.

EDIT:
I got Wii Gator's Loader to work but when I choose launch game it says
Launching Game
Lang: Default
and just stays there.

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
eliter1 said:
djtaz said:
eliter1 said:

I go to the Wii menu and then press start on the backup launcher and ten I get a black screen. I don't see anything other than the banner and the black screen. The game in my drive is Super Paper Mario.

EDIT:
Launching Game
and just stays there.

Did you install the new cIOS?

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joda said:
eliter1 said:
djtaz said:
eliter1 said:

EDIT:
Launching Game
and just stays there.

Did you install the new cIOS?

Yes

Frostman55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all.I just got my wii and I d/l Djtaz's gamma zip. Did the Zelda hack then went in the Homebrew channel and installed the Cios. Then I was going to get my wireless going to do the safe 3.3 update and noticed at the top right it said ver 3.3u Would my wii been at that update from the store?Anyways havn't connected to net yet. Tried a backup game from the gamma loader and it worked great. Thats all I've done so far. Should I do anything with the update?And Also how do I get the game to play from the disk channel?says can't read? Thanks Djtaz for putting those files together and great job Wiigator your awsome!!

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
to get a disc to load from the game channel press the B button a few times instead of choosing launch game...your wii will reset and then you will notice you can launch it like a regular commercial game disc from the disc channel!
ohmy.gif

Can a staff member please embed the video so people will see it
wink.gif
saves you all time in the long run with a visual aid
wink.gif
in ANY of the big threads like this:

Frostman55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much ,got it to work.I'm wondering If somehow I put a safe update3.3 on from Djtaz's files. I'm not connected to the net.Only thing I did was that cios install? Thanks

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burnt a fresh Super Paper Mario and got a DVD Error (324) anyone know what that means? Why am I the only one that cannot get this thing to work?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
eliter1 said:
Burnt a fresh Super Paper Mario and got a DVD Error (324) anyone know what that means? Why am I the only one that cannot get this thing to work?

I have that too, try AnyTD to erase IOS249, then reinstall the cIOS_r7, I even install better the waninkoko's over Wi-Fi...!!
smile.gif

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
eliter1 said:

I have that too, try AnyTD to erase IOS249, then reinstall the cIOS_r7, I even install better the waninkoko's over Wi-Fi...!!
smile.gif

Just tried deleting IOS249 and reinstalled it and still got the same error. I am getting very frustrated with this. I have yet to make any of the loaders work.
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.