That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:

What is the easiest/best/most efficient way to get points on Gaming Lagoon? I mostly do the free offers, and have gotten $40 worth of stuff doing that, but it seems like there has to be a better way. Any ideas?

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:

What is the easiest/best/most efficient way to get points on Gaming Lagoon? I mostly do the free offers, and have gotten $40 worth of stuff doing that, but it seems like there has to be a better way. Any ideas?

1. Buy prepaid credit card at walmart
2. ???
3. Profit!

can they find you out?
unsure.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:

What is the easiest/best/most efficient way to get points on Gaming Lagoon? I mostly do the free offers, and have gotten $40 worth of stuff doing that, but it seems like there has to be a better way. Any ideas?

1. Buy prepaid credit card at walmart
2. ???
3. Profit!

Good idea
smile.gif
BTW, do those book offers and other small credit card offers that get you 12 points or so actually work?

PS: DO NOT do the Netflix offer. It was the biggest pain in the ass, and it ended up taking like 4 months to get it to credit, and I lost money in the long run. (I guess it would be alright if you plan on signing up for netflix anyway, but I had to do manual credit and stuff, so it was very difficult)

EDIT: Oh, and could you possibly list a few of the best credit card offers?

F

Fiddy101

Sorry to ask again but it seems like everybody just ignored my question. Is there something like this but for Europe ?

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For new people, this is how it works:
Step 1: Sign up with real data(Address and all, the company does not give out your information to anyone). It's used to verify you're a real person and to make sure your "gift" will reach you.

Step 2: You will receive a call to the phone number you put up, you then put the code you got in your e-mail really slowly and then your account will be verified.

Step 3: Do the surveys. The only thing these people need are your first name(In the surveys) in order for your account to get the credit. Gaminglagoon encourages using a fake e-mail as well, because of all the spam you'll get.

Step 4: Order the prize. You will need to call the number under the prize name if this is your first prize, where you need to tell them your name(First and Last), account, e-mail, Area, City(If in the US), and then you need to type in the code.

Step 5: Receive the prize and if you want, continue.

I'm currently waiting on a Black Wii Sleeve, ordered it on Friday, should be here by Wednesday. I'll take pictures to prove they give you items.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)