1. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng a.k.a, Your Maitreya

Sri Lanka
    Xbox One Controller by far, you definitely won't be disappointed, it's perfect. Just buy a micro USB cable with it.

2. jDSX

jDSX GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    PS4 controller for me, feels just right in my hands and better with emulators with the dpad and touchpad that can be used for wii games in dolphin (with a little tinkering)

Hayleia likes this.
  3. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Does windows even have native support for ps4 controller? I'm kinda sick of this X-input nonsense. I have to play snes9x with the analog stick, and it sucks i can't change it! :glare:

Same thing when i play final fantasy VIII, have to use the analog and is even worst cause all the buttons are ass backwards. :nayps3:

4. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    The DS4 uses DirectInput, so yes it works natively.
    As for your config issues, I use Xinput myself and haven't had either of those problems.

5. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Which operating system and which x-input? X360 or Xone?

6. jDSX

jDSX GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I use DS4Windows it works and has a great interface for mapping buttons and you can select between Xinput or directinput which is a plus for me.

7. RaMon90

RaMon90 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    I used before ps3 controller but installing the driver was a pain, you couldn't leave without getting bsod. Then i moved to ps4 and i love it, for now no problems. I'm thinking on buying a x360 controller because design looks amazing and for the xbox buttons on every game that i sometimes confuse, not a big deal.

8. GilgameshArcher

GilgameshArcher GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Which are the best 5 Native Xinput controllers out there???

9. ponygals

OP ponygals GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well I like to save money so if I bought a wireless blue tooth style controller for 30 max price tag, do you think those are worth it or cheaper is better or does it not matter? I do not own a PS4 or Xbox system so can't use their controllers.

10. Retinal_FAILURE

Retinal_FAILURE GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Id say wired is best. This is my wired controller for PC. It's the Ultimate Joystick. Was designed for MAME, but any emulator today has buttin mapping built inside. Mine was $35, and maybe I got lucky with the price. It's a HotRod, and if you still have a ps/2 port like I do, then you're a happy camper! Smooth like butter. Like butter!

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Controllers, Wireless, Gaming