GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude I feel your pain.

I ordered over a week ago and I just got confirmation that my product is going to be shipped tomorrow...

So I'm pretty much expecting it here January.

They seriously need to reimburse us somehow.

frown.gif

It's pretty much your fault if you paid the cheap Air Mail shipping.
I learned that the hard way. Always pay extra for better shipping.
biggrin.gif

~Nero

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I feel your pain.

I ordered over a week ago and I just got confirmation that my product is going to be shipped tomorrow...

frown.gif

biggrin.gif

~Nero

Due to their server crash, it wouldn't have helped. I paid for the better shipping and am in the same boat as him, only I don't even have a tracking number yet.

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I feel your pain.

frown.gif

biggrin.gif

~Nero

Due to their server crash, it wouldn't have helped. I paid for the better shipping and am in the same boat as him, only I don't even have a tracking number yet.

Yikes. I'd be super peeved if I payed the 20 bucks shipping and this whole deal happened. Dont worry man keep pestering them with email and they will hook you up eventually.

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I just got an e-mail from them stating,

QUOTE said:
Thank you very much for your information.We confirmed and will make the shipment.

Hope to receive your order again.

They still haven't shipped my order? So much for that 3-5 day shipping and my $20. They haven't answered my PMs for a few days, and they've been promising a tracking # through e-mail for a week, and now I get this.

What gives GameYeeeah, you told me in PM that my order would be shipped on the 14th and to not worry. That was 6 days ago and I'm getting an e-mail saying you will now ship? You've had my money since the 11th. I want it back now.

From GameYeeeah on 12-14-07:
QUOTEWell,we have collecting all the data that email to us yesterday and will arrange shipment today.If you have emailed,please just wait for your trakcing number
wink.gif

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They refunded my money, so I guess, case closed. I won't be doing business with them again. Like I said, the server problem was no big deal. Them telling me that it would ship last Friday, and not shipping it until the next Thursday is a big deal.

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only few gbatempers ordered from gameyeeeah from the past week till now?
Anyone really know when are they going to make the shipments?

Gameyeeeah makes multiple shipments per week, most likely everyday.

Its just a matter of whether or not your data was retained during the crash and how long it takes for them to get it back

Its probably safe to order from them now, I wouldnt just because of the circumstances of my first order with them.

freakazaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gameyeeeah's not so bad, i ordered tuesday december 18 and got it today. their website's all screwed up though, it still says arrange shipping when i already got it.

hey, my first post, whaddya know...

Trunkz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont know what all the fuss is about. I ordered two M3 Simply's for my cousins, paid for the $20 DHL delivery, paid and it was sent next day. Give the guys a break dammit. Go and complain that the R4 doesnt have Wii connectivity, thus they lied to you. (When infact, they didnt promise Wii connectivity for the Pokemon games.. * gasp *)

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ordered 2 items from them on the 15th, they sat there for 3 days saying Pending and now they are sat there at Arranging shipping. So no idea if they posted them or what.

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont know what all the fuss is about. I ordered two M3 Simply's for my cousins, paid for the $20 DHL delivery, paid and it was sent next day. Give the guys a break dammit. Go and complain that the R4 doesnt have Wii connectivity, thus they lied to you. (When infact, they didnt promise Wii connectivity for the Pokemon games.. * gasp *)

I gave them a break. I placed an order with $20 DHL shipping on the 11th, they had computer trouble, no big deal. On the 14th GameYeeeah assured me that my order was going out that day or Monday. On the 20th I got an e-mail stating that it would go out that day.

Up until the 14th GameYeeeah was replying to e-mails, PMs, and even to people on their forum. They haven't since.

I'm glad they worked out for you guys, and I'm sure their a great company, but that doesn't change the fact that they failed to get my order out in anything resembling a timely manner. The lack of communication after the 14th was frustrating, but I held in since they told me it would ship that day. Take the guy before you for example. He ordered after me, for the same product, and got his order before they even shipped mine. You wouldn't be a bit upset if the situation were reversed?

Also note the ongoing lack of a reply by user GameYeeeah. Still no response to my previous PM, nor a post on this board in days. Oh well, I got my money back, I never accused them of scamming. These things happen. I'll get my product from somewhere else. End of story.

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I gave them a break. I placed an order with $20 DHL shipping on the 11th, they had computer trouble, no big deal. On the 14th GameYeeeah assured me that my order was going out that day or Monday. On the 20th I got an e-mail stating that it would go out that day.

Up until the 14th GameYeeeah was replying to e-mails, PMs, and even to people on their forum. They haven't since.

I'm glad they worked out for you guys, and I'm sure their a great company, but that doesn't change the fact that they failed to get my order out in anything resembling a timely manner. The lack of communication after the 14th was frustrating, but I held in since they told me it would ship that day. Take the guy before you for example. He ordered after me, for the same product, and got his order before they even shipped mine. You wouldn't be a bit upset if the situation were reversed?

Also note the ongoing lack of a reply by user GameYeeeah. Still no response to my previous PM, nor a post on this board in days. Oh well, I got my money back, I never accused them of scamming. These things happen. I'll get my product from somewhere else. End of story.

QFT

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i ordered from amazon lolz it hasnt even shipped yet but thats ok my micro sd is here so im a little less Anxious

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi,every one!I often order my r4 and m3 from gameyeeeah.May i can offer you something.

For the order pending,it may mean your payment is pending from your account to gameyeeeah'.You know this has to take you some time especialy when you do your payment via credit credit card.For other meanings,"pending" means your payment failed,usually credit card payment(i do not know why they also have credit card payment failed,but luckly they will inform me and suggest using paypal).For the last meanings,"pending"means your ordered items are out of their stock,and they are restocking now.But i am so lucky,gameyeeeah send me e-mail stating my problem.

It is exhaust when their system broken.You can not find your order and regesiteration.But see their notification on their main page,just send your order and shipping information to [email protected] can be handled soon when finishing this.

But still some time delay!I was told that they are all packing r4 on this christmas day even to ship out the order on time!Amazing?But i was very glad,because this means they can always sell us r4,even in this crazy r4 hot-sales days!I guess this is the reason why they do not respond you in time,because they really have many many orders to send out,and many many e-mails oto reply.To be honest,I can bare 3-4 days delay,becase you know this guys are working for you.

For one quick sulution to inform your problem,you can log on their forum,state out your problem,and cry for their help!

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news everyone, I received my product yesterday.

Surprisingly it only took 7 days to ship from China to Minnesota (After a week and a half of delay in shipping).

The funny thing is that they shoved everything into the tiny R4 box that I ordered (Namely the 1gb micro card I ordered with it) at first I thought I only got my R4 but after I opened the box I figured it all out.

They even packed in a crappy little Red Yoshi touch Pen with my order, too bad it was broken it looked kinda cool.

Oh well, No harm no foul I guess. I got everything eventually. I personally wont order from them again but I think these guys can be trusted. If you are still having issues from when the site crashed just keep pestering them.

viiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thats good, i got mail yesterday telling me they shipped the item and i got my tracking nummber.. cant wait.

They are relly working hard, if you check the forum, they got alot of orders to process, kudos to gamesyeah!

Holidays can be a tough one for stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag