Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi
smile.gif
New poster, long-time lurker here.

After reading the reviews for all of the Slot-1 Cards here on GBATemp, I've purchased a DSTT from gameyeeeah (Seemed like the best purchase for the money. Second choice would have been the cycloDS).

I purchased and payed via Paypal yesterday for the item and DHL shipping. After paying and making sure my order went through (Stupid "Go back to website" link) it now says pending.

I realize that it might take a day or two to process and ship out, but i've been reading their forums (Which are such a mess btw) and have noticed alot of people are waiting nearly a month without shipment. I shelled out 50$ for this thing because G.Y. seemed like the most reliable site, being recommended here and from a few friends.

I'm just concerned that I payed for 2-5day Shipping when I won't receive a product that they say is In Stock for another month.

Here is a link to the exact item I purchased, + DHL shipping for 23$US

http://www.gameyeeeah.com/ndsndsl-dstt-sup...sdhc-p-734.html

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about forums like this one and the Gameyeeeah forum is that by and large people don't post in them unless they have a problem. In Gameyeeeah's case, they had a server crash at the end of November that really screwed up the orders placed in a certain time period.

Everything's kosher now, though: I placed my order on December 31st, and it got processed on January 2nd (they took a short break for the holiday), shipped on January 6th, and I received it on January 12th. You'll get your DSTT in good time and in good shape. As we say on another forum (where I'm known as Taylor-MadeAK): RDWHAHB.

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the shipping is fast, but the preparation is slow. mine took a week to ship and 4 days to prepare.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
website is down at the moment. Aswell, the order I put in last weekend has not been confirmed or shipped yet.
Let's hope these problems are very temporarily.

chikanot

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My first time dealing with Gameyeeah, I ordered my R4 + micro SD from them. I could only say that the preparation took ages and my item still haven't been shipped yet. Hopefully everything goes smoothly before Chinese New Year season is started. Sigh

ca82686

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got an r4 from em, had a little mishap with the order they said there was a problem, and to email them the details of the order again, so i copypasta'd the entire order with the pictures from the confirmation email they sent me to the sales department, then everything worked out good. it took a while but it got here, they're from china, one bowl rice per day only goes so far you know.

racuerex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

3 weeks to receive my item when I paid for overnight shipping. It was broken when it showed up, now they wont give me a refund after 2 months of arguing with them about if the broken one had been returned WHEN I HAD A TRACKING NUMBER EVEN!!

THIS PLACE IS THE WORST, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Legolas5131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from Gameyeeeah. The only problem was that the tracking number they gave me didn't work and had me worried for a while. But my DSTT actually shipped same day (ordered in the morning) and arrived on the 4t day after my order.

shajal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i order 2 dstt from them and they are very reliable. i got my item in 4buesness days and i was happy. its a very trusty site and easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative