Hacking Gameyeeeah not selling DS flashcarts???

Passa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What on earth? I can't see any DS flashcards on their site either, only overpriced DS accessories.

I'd imagine DS flashcarts made up a large part of their profits, why would they get rid of them?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This ain't good. If they got a notice from nintendo then sites like RHS or OZmodchips or gamersection.ca might get rid of DS flashcarts

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zankurou said:
Oh man. Are the authorities finally cracking down? D:
They where already, but they where only forbidding R4 because they probably thought only R4 exists

D

Deleted User

frown.gif
This sucks. I wanted to buy a CycloDS soon.

Deezers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This week i bought an R4DS card with Kingston Micro SD 2 GB at Gameyeeeah.com for 62.84 USD, now it is only 53 USD.. i used the 12% discount and still the price was 62.84 incl. shipping, so i guess the discount was no discount??
tongue.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
solange82200 said:
I read somewhere that Gameyeahh no longer sells flashcarts because of Nintendo crackdown. Not sure if it's true

nintendo can't do anything ever no matter where the store is located. the flash kit itself is not an illegal device. just like how you can walk into a head shop anywhere in america and buy a bong. if the site was say giving away free nds roms with each purchase then yea. or if the importing of the device was illegal due to some import law based on the electronics inside the device, then again yea they could do something.

-another world

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
solange82200 said:
I read somewhere that Gameyeahh no longer sells flashcarts because of Nintendo crackdown. Not sure if it's true

nintendo can't do anything ever no matter where the store is located. the flash kit itself is not an illegal device. just like how you can walk into a head shop anywhere in america and buy a bong. if the site was say giving away free nds roms with each purchase then yea. or if the importing of the device was illegal due to some import law based on the electronics inside the device, then again yea they could do something.

-another world
Actually, thats not true. Have you been keeping up with the news lately? People said the same thing about tracker sites for BitTorrent and modchips and now look. The movie and game industries have been taking them to court and winning. Hell, this one tracker site was fined for 111 million USD dollars recent and The Pirate Bay, which is off in Sweden has been fined for 10 million or so. Also there were a plenty of modchip sites that lost court battles and were shut down.

Laws are changing in many countries and the music, movie and game industries are getting more and more influential people on their side. Now even if you make a product or host a service that is being used for piracy even though its not marketed for such, you can still get into legal trouble and get taken to court.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious