Hacking Gameyeeah One year, Three Free R4 Will be send!

MrDunk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this site, i have bought a r4ds + 1gb memory card in the past, and i couldn't believe the customer service. Keep up the good work!

titoboy666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Just checked the site and you could improve the text on the pages... there are a lot of errors, maybe find someone with a good understanding of the english language... just to polish your shop and make it look more professionnal. No offense just a suggestion.

sooobs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it really gonna be a year??? That's tight
smile.gif

Hahaha, is everyone who's reading this topic ready to pounce once it hits 199??? Theres like 10 people watching this topic with no one posting lol

MrDunk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snoop thats exactly what you are doing just waiting here for that magic number, but really, you are not alone

sooobs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snoop thats exactly what you are doing just waiting here for that magic number, but really, you are not alone
Well kind of, I don't really care since I bought one from their store.

I actually forgot to get out of the topic because I opened a new tab. That's why you saw me still in this thread I guess...

sooobs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the exact URL for this site again? It's kind of stupid to have a name like that, I can never find it.
OMG!!! You're not alone. Everytime I want to go into the site I try like 5 different combinations and still get it wrong :/

But yeah, just look at the 1st post, because that's the name of the guy.

ditto_n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really like that you guys add your resellerratings page to your navbar at the top but the font on the navbar is too big and it wraps around the other side on my laptop's resolution. It just doesn't look very nice.h

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
'LOL WUT' means just that. LOL WUT.

Basically, I have no idea what the quoted person was talking about, I laughed a little.

Hence 'LOL WUT'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.