GameUp Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Skyline969, Jun 7, 2009.

Jun 7, 2009

GameUp Question by Skyline969 at 12:14 AM (623 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    I just started using GameUp, and I must say I'm incredibly impressed. However, the one thing I don't like is that GameUp always saves previews and games to the root of my card, leaving me to plug in my card later to organize everything. Is there some way I can change the location where GameUp saves its data?

2. Briankealing

Member Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I just use DSOrganize and delete it. I don't think you can change the location.

*goes off to try*

3. Skyline969
    OP

Canada
    Thanks for the fast reply and help, briankealing. I owe you one. [​IMG]
    Other than DSOrganize, is there any other file manager homebrew available? One that allows you to move files, delete, rename, and more?

4. robgraves

Newcomer robgraves Advanced Member

United States
    I use Dual Shot Browser a lot as i have trouble with DS Organize, Dual Shot seems to work really well, for me anyways.

5. Skyline969
    OP

Canada
    I actually took a look at that one, robgraves. I don't know how to work it, and it doesn't look very sleek (mind you, it doesn't have to if it does its job), however once I learn how to work it everything will be fine.
    I also got DsKiosk (newest version works in Sakura 1.40 [​IMG]) to manage/play all my homebrew. All, I repeat ALL, homebrew now works in Sakura thanks to DsKiosk. [​IMG]

But now I need thumbnails. Off I go to make a new thread to ask for thumbnails!