GameUp Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Skyline969, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Skyline969
    OP

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    I just started using GameUp, and I must say I'm incredibly impressed. However, the one thing I don't like is that GameUp always saves previews and games to the root of my card, leaving me to plug in my card later to organize everything. Is there some way I can change the location where GameUp saves its data?

2. Briankealing

Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    I just use DSOrganize and delete it. I don't think you can change the location.

*goes off to try*

3. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Thanks for the fast reply and help, briankealing. I owe you one. [​IMG]
    Other than DSOrganize, is there any other file manager homebrew available? One that allows you to move files, delete, rename, and more?

4. robgraves

robgraves Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2009
    United States
    NY
    I use Dual Shot Browser a lot as i have trouble with DS Organize, Dual Shot seems to work really well, for me anyways.

5. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    I actually took a look at that one, robgraves. I don't know how to work it, and it doesn't look very sleek (mind you, it doesn't have to if it does its job), however once I learn how to work it everything will be fine.
    I also got DsKiosk (newest version works in Sakura 1.40 [​IMG]) to manage/play all my homebrew. All, I repeat ALL, homebrew now works in Sakura thanks to DsKiosk. [​IMG]

But now I need thumbnails. Off I go to make a new thread to ask for thumbnails!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice