Gaming Gamesharing

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn this thread has grown quite a bit since I last posted (not really active on PSN since Sony removed OtherOS....haven't updated). While I haven't gameshared anything in a long while, and no intentions to unfortunately for the time being, kinda sad the direction this topic has taken.
wtf.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good i thought something was wrong. oh well... i was ready for the trade anyway. it seemed like a good deal but meh...

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know... it would be nice if someone would gameshare fat princess with me for free..
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

~pfft
too bad there's no gifting option...

EDIT: I don't want a gameshared Fat Princess cause the add ons don't work on it
ohnoes.png

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
You know... it would be nice if someone would gameshare fat princess with me for free..
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

~pfft
too bad there's no gifting option...

if your avatar did not freak me out i would LOL.

but i don't have fat princess anyway so sorry.

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the now removed Outrun Arcade? i was gonan buy it last month when it was reduced but never got round to it and now found that its been removed from PSN Store.
I have quite a bit of stuff on there, sum teh packs for BFBC2, both the ciostume packs fro SF4/SSF4, few games, i can get a proper list if sumone has teh game
biggrin.gif
cheers in advance if anyoen has it

also i would really love the preorder Skins DLC for AvP (Eur)

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has

Final Fantasy VII
Castle Crashers Full
Scott Pilgrim Full
Twisted Metal 2
Fat Princess Expansion Pack
Blazblue Continuum Shift: Makoto Nanaya
Blazblue Continuum Shift: Mu
Super Street Fighter 4: Super Classic Costume pack

Wants

Battle Fantasia

mac_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAVE:
2 slots for Tiger Woods 2011 real courses DLC ($40 of content)
Entire account (5 slots) of Uno/Critter Crunch/Zen Pinball/$1.xx left in account ($15 of content)
Paypal

WANT:
All Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC ($40 of content)
MLB 10 Classic Stadiums ($10 of content)
Paypal

Lots of refs on eBay/other forums, just ask.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mac_gamer said:
HAVE:
Entire account (5 slots) of Uno/Critter Crunch/Zen Pinball/$1.xx left in account ($15 of content)
Paypal

WANT:
Paypal

what?

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
girugamarc said:
mac_gamer said:
HAVE:
Paypal

WANT:
Paypal

what?
I think he means STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what paypal is, I was just thinking maybe that was a huge typo. This guy's gonna get a "suspicious" tag in no time. Plus, he just joined today
laugh.gif

assam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi.......im kind of new to game sharring and i just wanted to know is it possible to get any game............. or can u only get the old games

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assam said:
hi.......im kind of new to game sharring and i just wanted to know is it possible to get any game............. or can u only get the old games

a brief explaination.

When u buy an item off of PSN Store, most DLC/Games can be used on upto 5 playstation 3 machines.
for example, anything i have bought off PSN sstore since i bought my playstation is on my PSN account under 'View downloads' to use an item on another machne i create a user on the second machine and enter my PSN account details and log in and goto view downloads. select teh items i want and download them to that machine.
Then when u log into the ps3 with the other users u can acces steh dlc/programs and play them

so if sumone has just bought the latest red dead redemption pack and they were willing to share, you could have that or, i have some items for NFS Undercover which are no longer on PSN now liek boss car bundle, u could get that from my account, so new, old, deleted, as long as a person has downloaded it before, they can share it

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also talking of deleted items. I'm still looking for Outrun Arcade if anyone has it. would be willing to pay the download price which i think was bout £7 or £10.
also if anyone has teh preorder DLC for Alien Vs Predator with the 3 skins that was available from Play.com i'd be willing to pay bout £5 if someone would be willing. if sumone has teh items i can post what i have on request
biggrin.gif

assam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laughlyn said:
assam said:

a brief explaination.

When u buy an item off of PSN Store, most DLC/Games can be used on upto 5 playstation 3 machines.
for example, anything i have bought off PSN sstore since i bought my playstation is on my PSN account under 'View downloads' to use an item on another machne i create a user on the second machine and enter my PSN account details and log in and goto view downloads. select teh items i want and download them to that machine.
Then when u log into the ps3 with the other users u can acces steh dlc/programs and play them

so if sumone has just bought the latest red dead redemption pack and they were willing to share, you could have that or, i have some items for NFS Undercover which are no longer on PSN now liek boss car bundle, u could get that from my account, so new, old, deleted, as long as a person has downloaded it before, they can share it

yeh thanks......... i know that but can you get full games................. i mean like one of the new ones for example fifa 11.....

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assam said:
Laughlyn said:
assam said:

a brief explaination.

yeh thanks......... i know that but can you get full games................. i mean like one of the new ones for example fifa 11.....

ahh yer i get what ya mean. there are certain games that are fully downloadable but thet are quite few and far between and tend to be teh older games, Infamous, warhawk, Littlebigplanet, Full Auto 2: Battlelines, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, GTA Tales from liberty City ect. they act same as any other psn purchase and can be shared. retail disk games tho cant be ripped and shared. simplest way to look at it is that anything you can purchase in PSN Store can be shared, i also think there is a full game section on there so take a peek. most people tho wont buy full games off PSN simply because when u finished with it you cant take it to a store and trade in

dills2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello i have all uncharted expansions apart from gold weapons castle crashers supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars and worms Armageddon 2 i want fat princess (preferably with addon) gold weapons pack for uncharted 2 though ill take anything psn id D_T_Rafferty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1