Games without Demos

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once played a demo of the first game. The level was Chicago but it was not a contest like in the normal game, and there were some notable differences (the lack of all those rafters above the half pipe for one). The demo was from a UK magazine or similar. The gameplay was a lot "floatier" is the only way I have been able to describe it and the graphics slightly different -- we had a nice chipped PS1 so I was already very well versed in Tony Hawk by this point, was then round a friend's and got a go there and failed miserably as it was so different.
this reminds me of the tony hawk pro skater 2 demo wherein if you got a score of over (somewhere around) 10m the demo lost its ability to track your score and represented it with a series of red and green boxes . . . oddly enough that was inspiring as the mystery made me wonder how high i can go so i guess this demo worked on me and i bought the game . . . although i was already into the "pro" series and would have likely bought this without a demo as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning