Gaming Games with Wii Balance Board support

Klarkykat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After forking out 100 euro for essentially a fancy weighing scales, i would like to know of any decent games i can play with this thing?

Obviously i have wii fit. And i also have monkey ball: step and roll (Which is bloody terrible tbh).

Any other games i should know about?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can recommend Shaun White: road trip. It's basically how snowboard games should be played.
yaywii.gif

(probably SW: World stage as well, but I haven't played it yet)

Dunno how much you liked wii fit, but wii fit+ has quite a few extra minigames to go with it (and it's half the price of a regular wii game).

But other than that...I've checked a list of games, but couldn't tell them much apart. Vertigo is insanely hard with the wiiboard, and while punch-out is certainly a good game, I found it much better without the balance board.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party has some mini games you can play with the balance board. On one you have to sit and downhill a track course, but it's just fun for a while nothing more. And some games are even more easy to play with the motion controller than the board.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not to sound bashfull, but the "apparently" kinda says you haven't played it (or at least: with balance board). And I think this thread isn't so much of getting a list of all games that have balance board support (wikipedia list), but about which games make good use of it. And that's a bit of a different situation.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-