Games with Wii Balance Board support

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Klarkykat, Feb 12, 2010.

Feb 12, 2010
  1. Klarkykat
    OP

Member Klarkykat GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    After forking out 100 euro for essentially a fancy weighing scales, i would like to know of any decent games i can play with this thing?

Obviously i have wii fit. And i also have monkey ball: step and roll (Which is bloody terrible tbh).

Any other games i should know about?

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I can recommend Shaun White: road trip. It's basically how snowboard games should be played. [​IMG]
    (probably SW: World stage as well, but I haven't played it yet)

Dunno how much you liked wii fit, but wii fit+ has quite a few extra minigames to go with it (and it's half the price of a regular wii game).

But other than that...I've checked a list of games, but couldn't tell them much apart. Vertigo is insanely hard with the wiiboard, and while punch-out is certainly a good game, I found it much better without the balance board.

3. elmariachi

Member elmariachi GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party has some mini games you can play with the balance board. On one you have to sit and downhill a track course, but it's just fun for a while nothing more. And some games are even more easy to play with the motion controller than the board.

4. ipawii

Newcomer ipawii Member

Canada
    It can be used for certain portions of Avatar.

5. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Mario & Sonic: Winter Olympics can apparently use it.

Also, Wiiware games Tetris Party & Equalibrio both have Balance Board modes.

6. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Not to sound bashfull, but the "apparently" kinda says you haven't played it (or at least: with balance board). And I think this thread isn't so much of getting a list of all games that have balance board support (wikipedia list), but about which games make good use of it. And that's a bit of a different situation. [​IMG]