Homebrew Games where loading and running fine but now I get an error

DarthThandi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So yesterday I home brewed my wii (if that’s how you say it) and I loaded 2 games, both ran fine yesterday I played them loads. So today I go to load them up to play again and I get the famous “an error has occurred, press eject and remove disk” (something like that) I’ve done absolutely nothing to my wii since yesterday I didn’t take usb or sd card out, i havent loaded anything new or anything ,I simply turned it off last night turned it on tonight to play again and boom an error and I can’t figure out why. Any help would be appreciated

DarthThandi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

what error do you have??

How do you play your game (usb key, external hard drive, original game)??
I play the game through usb plugged into the the wii, my wii actually has a broken disk reader that’s why I did homebrew so that I can still use it. I genuinely worked completely fine playing games but then the next day it randomly didn’t work any more. And the error says “An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.”

MaxiTheFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I play the game through usb plugged into the the wii, my wii actually has a broken disk reader that’s why I did homebrew so that I can still use it. I genuinely worked completely fine playing games but then the next day it randomly didn’t work any more. And the error says “An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.”
what drive format you using Exfat or Fat32? Exfat will give you issues if your using Exfat format it as Fat32 then try loading the games again and if it doesnt work try another drive

Last edited by MaxiTheFox,

Draxikor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe I am wrong but I understood that the Wii has a checking system and if it detects an error with the disk drive even the homebrew does not work.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-